Black attackers allegedly yell 'trayvon' before beating white man

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    that's a shame :( they are just adding fuel to an already out of control fire

PS it never fails when people post those funny ' marks in the subject i always have trouble viewing the thread. have to go in and edit the URL from %91trayvon%92 to 'trayvon' (well not trayvon but the code to actual ' marks)

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    It's about time to start packing around ARs and AKs slung over our backs, I suppose.

And, yeah, I hate when I say threads with quotes or apostrophes in the title. It almost makes me not view the thread, unless it looks to be interesting, like this one.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Now Neo-Nazi's are involved!?! Good! I can't wait to hear the way the corrupt media portrays the different factions when they start killing each other.

Now, you can break out the social experiment popcorn and enjoy the show.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Now Neo-Nazi's are involved!?! Good! I can't wait to hear the way the corrupt media portrays the different factions when they start killing each other.

Now, you can break out the social experiment popcorn and enjoy the show.

NBP: a "civil rights" movement for the advancement of the black community.
    NSA: a white supremacist "hate group."

I already know what it's going to be like.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, I suppose it stands to reason that if they kept giving cameras and a mic to the Black Nazis to troll with, eventually there were going to get a bite from some that were stupid enough to take their suggestions.....

If this contunues, more people will die- because eventually, they will choose a victim that doesn't care to be one.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, I suppose it stands to reason that if they kept giving cameras and a mic to the Black Nazis to troll with, eventually there were going to get a bite from some that were stupid enough to take their suggestions.....

If this contunues, more people will die- because eventually, they will choose a victim that doesn't care to be one.

Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    Sorry guys didn't know about the ' thing, I can't even see it from a computer, but can through tapatalk. can someone fix, or should i repost? sorry for being a bonehead!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    The writer of that article forgot to add, "we now declare the race war in effect"
    the media has sunk to an all time low.
    People wanna believe that they're "just reporting the news". That's a load of crap.
    They always want a war, foreign or domestic, because it's NEWS!
    They sway things as far as they can with no shame. Who knows how controlled they are by any governmental entity, agency or whomever. Doesn't matter if they were completely. They are pushing this thing as strongly as the black panthers.
    All I can say is, if it kicks off, I'll stay in my completely white neck of the woods and wait. If they come for me they won't leave walking

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    NBP: a "civil rights" movement for the advancement of the black community.
    NSA: a white supremacist "hate group."

I already know what it's going to be like.

Ah yes! But now we have two complete opposite sides of the spectrum of idiocy, hate, and color. They couldn't be further apart and the same as these two groups. What a quandary for the media.

Do they take the side of the outspoken race baiting black haters they have coddled for the last few weeks, or the race baiting white haters they despise more because they are white?

I invoke the eloquent words of "Flounder" in Animal House; "Oh, Boy, this is great!"

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Sorry guys didn't know about the ' thing, I can't even see it from a computer, but can through tapatalk. can someone fix, or should i repost? sorry for being a bonehead!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

oh you're not a bonehead! i'm sorry if it came off that way. i'm the only one that ever seems to have a problem with them no matter what browser i use :dunno: looks like an admin fixed it though so I can check on the thread/replies without having to modify the link. thanks whoever fixed it :)

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Ah yes! But now we have two complete opposite sides of the spectrum of idiocy, hate, and color. They couldn't be further apart and the same as these two groups. What a quandary for the media.

Do they take the side of the outspoken race baiting black haters they have coddled for the last few weeks, or the race baiting white haters they despise more because they are white?

I invoke the eloquent words of "Flounder" in Animal House; "Oh, Boy, this is great!"

What do YOU think? They can't be racist as long as they're saying, "****ing ******" on the news, or if they're backing the NBPP, but the second some media outlet says, "EFF THE NBPP," all hell breaks loose and they're racist, so my money is on all MSM outlets backing the NBPP.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    But you ALL should know that the racists groups of all "sides" (I call them "opposames") are controlled by those who can manipulate us all, right?

Well you should.

If you REALLY understood this there would be much less posting about this stupid sh1t. They are "brownshirts" (pun intended) just like the Klan, WAR, etc.

I feel that the groups that get destroyed or prosecuted are those that try to become independent - or those stupid enough to allow themselves to be setup for something so heinous there wouldn't be a normal person on the planet who wouldn't hesitate to "throw the switch".

Just my take on it.

Carry on

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Lol headspace, where exactly is the "white neck of the woods" at in Hammond, La?
    Dont remember saying anything about Hammond cuz. Although I live in Hammond so the wife can be close to work, I have a bug out location where I'd rather be living now. Only an hour away but far enough.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom