SPF: Black Powder Pistols (Part II)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Verbal Kint

I dunno
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Up today are a couple of pistol projects that I picked up as part of a large collection of black powder stuff. Both of these have Dikar branding (Spain) on the barrels, but they appear identical to CVA pistols of the same era (all of the collection I picked up was from the 70s - early 80s). The top one is a Colonial Pistol, the bottom a Philadelphia Derringer. These came as mostly complete but unfired and unfinished. I found the few missing pieces (from Deer Creek Products’ stash of old CVA stuff) and now think everything is there to complete both, with the exception of a front sight for the Colonial pistol. Currently there is no provision for a front sight on the Colonial, so someone will need to do some dovetail work or drill the thing for a bead. Note: neither of these is completely finished. Both will need to be drilled for the barrel pins. The Derringer will also need to have its pin plates and front sight installed. These parts are included.

Asking price is $100 for the Colonial Pistol, $125 for the Derringer. Offers/trades considered.

FTF only. Located in Hammond. Travel along I-12 corridor pretty frequently. PM me here if interested

BTW- these come with instruction booklets shown. With the collection I picked up was a box with probably fifty or so of these instruction/warranty booklets for various CVA rifles/pistols (plus a few other random BP guns). If anyone has one of the old CVA rifles/pistols and wants an original booklet to go with your gun, PM me. If I have one for your gun, I’ll send it to you for free (honor system - no re-sellers please).

Attachments

• IMG_20211019_072553.jpg
      IMG_20211019_072553.jpg
      219 KB · Views: 34
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom