Blue Box Monarch .223 ammo from accademy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    I recently bought out a shelf of this stuff from Accademy Sports and yesterday I found a great deal on a Glock that I've been looking for. So, I need to move some ammo, to pick up this Glock. I have 29 (20 rnd)boxes of ammo that I paid 5.29 each for plus tax. So that's about $168 dollars. If anyone's interested I'll sell it for $155 and can meet up in the Metairie / Kenner area. Thanks for lookin'

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Keep the receipt with the ammo next time. Academy has no time limit on returns. I've returned ammo there several times hassle free.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Cabela's won't return ammo but Academy does. Like I've said, I've done it several times at both stores in Baton Rouge with absolutely no problem.

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    Academy put up a fight... apparently they no longer take back ammo as displayed on a few signs in select areas of the firearms / hunting department. After going around a few times with the store manager. He agreed to take back only any non opened boxes. I guess someone had opened the paper on 1 or 2 of the boxes before I had bought them. So I got almost all of my money back, at least enough to get what I wanted.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom