BOLO Stolen Firearms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nomadicdread

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Seattle
    I haven't posted much since I moved but, back in October my home was burglarized, firearms (including the safe), ammo, digital camera equipment, and a few other things were stolen. The short story is, I was out over-night and came home the next morning, discovering that I had been robbed. I have a list of the firearms with serial number to share and would appreciate it you would report it to the King County Sheriff's Office if you come across any of them. Their number is 206-477-2200. Thank you.

Glock 17 Gen 3 THN11q It has a large mag release button and extended slide release. Standard Glock sights and Glock plug. It had three mags with ball and JHP and a double mag carrier. The pistol was in a bladtech holster.

HK45 HKU-006059 LEM trigger. Glow in the dark sights. They left the Hk box. It had three mags loaded with Federal JHP and a double mag carrier. The pistol was in a bladtech holster.

(1) spikes AR SAR22700 magpul rear sights. BCM complete upper with magpul forearm and BCM bolt carrier group. Magpul grip. Zombie Rollmark. Magpul stock. Magpul sling

(1) spikes AR SS-001118 magpul rear sight. Troy industries railed forearm. A2 grip. Regular collapsing stock. CMMG Barrel

(1) Rguns AR KMA06213 bronze colored with MI sights. A VERY obvious blind pin weld. BCM 14.5" barrel, BCM gas block. Free Float railed forearm. Vickers bungee type sling. Vortex flash hider.

Aero Lower USA04073 and upper. had pistol buffer tube. matte black.

Anderson mfg lower didn't get the serial number. It was in a plastic bag

Remington 597 B2742767 Blue laminate stock with a old rimfire scope

Remington 572 166271Q The screw in the receiver is particularly jagged

Remington Gamemaster .30-06 366135 it has ramp style rear sight which is not correct for this rifle. No attachment points for a sling.

Remington sportsman 58 29594V It has a poly choke
    Extra skeet barrel for the sportsman 58

There would have been a bright yellow Otter box with ammo in it as well and another bright yellow Otterbox filled with AR 30rd mags.

Top Bottom