Botachtactical.com 60rd 5.56 mag 25 rd 15-22 mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    They hosed a bunch of people (yours truly and other BS members) on mags when the panic hit around mid-Dec. Certainly wish you best of luck, but don't hold your breath.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    They hosed a bunch of people (yours truly and other BS members) on mags when the panic hit around mid-Dec. Certainly wish you best of luck, but don't hold your breath.

I ordered lancers on the 18th from them and an email said I will get them, but still no shipping date or tracking number.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Ordered some 15-22 mags. Only place I have seen them in stock (hopefully) and I have been looking. Good luck to all of us that placed orders. Only weird thing is Botach usually takes Paypal. Could not get that option. If anyone gets a confirmation on the 15-22 mags let us know. I have a new rifle with only one mag and I feel weird with only the one mag. Now if I can only find some CCI in stock to break it in.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Ordered a 60 round Surefire mag from them just now. Hopefully goes through. I have had good luck and caught some great deals through them. I got an Aimpoint 3x magnifier with mount for $270 shipped. Also picked up 4 gen3 pmags the week before all this went down for $12 shipped each, and got them in no prob.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Yeah, I'm hoping my luck with them holds, but if not... I haven't truly lost anything since they don't charge you CC until it ships.

bxr t0ny

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Thibodaux
    Ordered some 15-22 mags. Only place I have seen them in stock (hopefully) and I have been looking. Good luck to all of us that placed orders. Only weird thing is Botach usually takes Paypal. Could not get that option. If anyone gets a confirmation on the 15-22 mags let us know. I have a new rifle with only one mag and I feel weird with only the one mag. Now if I can only find some CCI in stock to break it in.

Same thing here. I'll post in this thread if I get a shipping confirmation. My fist time ordering from Botach so hopefully I'll have some beginners luck.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom