Brace Rule Tax Forebearance Approval

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Savedbygrace

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2023
    New Orleans Louisiana
    And again how about you mind your business and watch your mouth unless you would like to come tell me to my face I am sheeplike ? Really has me aggravated that you would involve yourself in something that has nothing to do with you in the first place
    Probably because he feels your actions are sheeplike. I think I’d agree with him personally but I’m not here to bash anyone’s personal decisions. You knew this post would stir up some emotions from folks when you posted it. Don’t let the negative ones get to you. It’s the internet, not everyone is going to agree with you. This is a pro 2A gun forum. I think it’s safe to say the decision you made isn’t a popular one amongst gun owners. I’m sure some people appreciate what you posted and can learn from it.
    What decision? You must be confused because I did not make the post you are referring to . I’ll be available for the next five hours in person if you have any type of problem

Savedbygrace

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2023
    New Orleans Louisiana
    My man why are you so upset? I don’t think anyone directed any comments towards you directly. Just like you did when you just commented to yourself I made a mistake as well and thought you were the OP. I’m sorry I upset you so much evidently that you had to reply 5 times in under 10 minutes. Like you said we’re all grown men here right? Don’t act like a little boy and let words on the internet upset you.
    You are totally correct. My actions were uncalled for and I was just upset that I was drug into something that had nothing to do with me because people would not even make sure of what they were commenting on before they said anything. No worries on hearing my thoughts again sir . Apologies

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Peacemaker, I'll try to answer your question.

The conditional approval is based on the brace ruling and forgiving the paid tax for your "now" SBR. It is a tax forebearance, you do not owe, for the form-1. You still go through the same process of filing the form-1.

As another poster said, I am just posting my personal journey through this maze of government overreach so they can make they're own decisions.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Peacemaker, I'll try to answer your question.

The conditional approval is based on the brace ruling and forgiving the paid tax for your "now" SBR. It is a tax forebearance, you do not owe, for the form-1. You still go through the same process of filing the form-1.

As another poster said, I am just posting my personal journey through this maze of government overreach so they can make they're own decisions.
    Ok. Thanks for the answer. I wasn't sure if conditional was meant to express the ability to later reverse the approval and issue a denial.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    What decision? You must be confused because I did not make the post you are referring to . I’ll be available for the next five hours in person if you have any type of problem
    Are we in middle school again? Meet me in the parking lot bro! We are gonna throw down….. Roflol sticks and stones lol….. What’s funny is that we are on an absolutely monitored space and you are trying to flex on another man…. Good way to get sued or have the police called on you for threatening language… We have some petty people in this world and would love to turn us against each other and it’s working. Please keep it going because I’m entertained by this! But it is Sunday now, so empty the sand out of your panties and get some sleep so you can come to church with me in the morning…. We are on the same side y’all…. Let’s speak with Jesus and have a great night!!!!
    P.S. My money is on JStuds hahahahaha!!!

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    The guy apologized... Why bring it back up?
    tbh I didn’t read every post he made when it happened. I’m just seeing this one. Is this flyboy? We need Austin to investigate this asap lol. Flyboy was the only guy here I recall trying to sanction fights with random members he got into arguments with lol

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    No im not his dad.. Don't be a dck. Just saying.. The guy apologized.. Why bring it up and start it all back up... You sit there and talk about Jesus in your own post... Wonder if that's what He would have done..maybe you should take your own advice.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    No im not his dad.. Don't be a dck. Just saying.. The guy apologized.. Why bring it up and start it all back up... You sit there and talk about Jesus in your own post... Wonder if that's what He would have done..maybe you should take your own advice.
    Bro you are cracking me up! Why are you so bent out of shape? What does me talking about Jesus have any bearing on this? I didn’t use profanity like you… It was the first time I read the post. I was humored by what was said. That doesn’t make me a sinner… I didn’t see an apology until after the fact. I was clearly trying to make light of the situation. Looks like someone skipped church today though… Roflol… We are supposed to be grown men, but you are all in your feelings and that’s your right. No big deal… Tough skin on this website is required… Have a blessed day!

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Who said I'm bent out of shape or even mad about all this? Where did I say you were a sinner? Why does me cursing make me any worse or better then you?

Now you say you didn't see his apology? Why not have just said that in your first reply to me? Instead you ask me if I'm his dad... Ie.. Being a dck....

How does someone bring up church and Jesus but talk down on someone who made a mistake and then apologized for it?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

1678057344524.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017