Breitbart video discussion on CNN

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    What show on Nickelodeon was O'Brien on? I don't want my kid watching it.

ETA: Just finished watching the video, she really has NO clue what's going on, does she?

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    All that did was confirm that the Breibart clan doesn't have any other videos. They are just going to try and and use this video over and over and talk about who Bell was and others like him that BO was close to. And that won't amount to a dam thing.

OBAMA 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might as well start gettin used to the idea

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    All that did was confirm that the Breibart clan doesn't have any other videos. They are just going to try and and use this video over and over and talk about who Bell was and others like him that BO was close to. And that won't amount to a dam thing.

:rolleyes:

dam 1 (dm)
    n.
    a. A barrier constructed across a waterway to control the flow or raise the level of water.
    b. A body of water controlled by such a barrier.
    2. A barrier against the passage of liquid or loose material, as a rubber sheet used in dentistry to isolate one or more teeth from the rest of the mouth.
    3. An obstruction; a hindrance.

damn (dm)
    v. damned, damn·ing, damns
    v.tr.
    1. To pronounce an adverse judgment upon. See Synonyms at condemn.
    2. To bring about the failure of; ruin.
    3. To condemn as harmful, illegal, or immoral: a cleric who damned gambling and strong drink.
    4. To condemn to everlasting punishment or a similar fate; doom.
    5. To swear at.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Anyone who would vote for Obama this next election is soft between the ears.

I have never said that and would never do that so now you're making things up. I think he will get his 2nd term and have said that, but never have I said I would vote for him. And if that's what you derived from previous post of mine you're nuts. I'm pretty sure there is only 1 true Obama supporter on this board and I'm not him!!!!!!!!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I have never said that and would never do that so now you're making things up. I think he will get his 2nd term and have said that, but never have I said I would vote for him. And if that's what you derived from previous post of mine you're nuts. I'm pretty sure there is only 1 true Obama supporter on this board and I'm not him!!!!!!!!

I never said you were an Obama supporter. If you aren't going to vote for Obama this next election I'm not addressing you. Soooo stop flattering yourself and imagining things.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

:rolleyes:

dam 1 (dm)
    n.
    a. A barrier constructed across a waterway to control the flow or raise the level of water.
    b. A body of water controlled by such a barrier.
    2. A barrier against the passage of liquid or loose material, as a rubber sheet used in dentistry to isolate one or more teeth from the rest of the mouth.
    3. An obstruction; a hindrance.

damn (dm)
    v. damned, damn·ing, damns
    v.tr.
    1. To pronounce an adverse judgment upon. See Synonyms at condemn.
    2. To bring about the failure of; ruin.
    3. To condemn as harmful, illegal, or immoral: a cleric who damned gambling and strong drink.
    4. To condemn to everlasting punishment or a similar fate; doom.
    5. To swear at.

You don't think he just left a letter off? Maybe hit the key too softly.

Anyone who would vote for Obama this next election is soft between the ears.

I never said you were an Obama supporter. If you aren't going to vote for Obama this next election I'm not addressing you. Soooo stop flattering yourself and imagining things.

Seems to be directed towards me.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Seems to be directed towards me.

Yes. Either you left off a letter or mispelled Damn.

I made a comment off of protoege's "soft" comment that popped into my mind when I read it. If your comment isn't pro Obama it's not directed at you. If it is the shoe fits. Take your pick.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom