BRFD Arson Chief shoots naked man.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    More to this story. Naked man was in the vehicle and had a rifle from inside the vehicle.
    If that's the case, that vehicle should be burned and buried in a deep hole.
    Who knows what touched where.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Another fire inspector joins in the fray…
    Guy says he thought he was being fired on. While that’s feasible, I’ll choose defensive driving over returning fire any day of the week. Exhaust your driving options before you open fire for the best results.
    Guy actually hit the other car a couple of times but ruined his hearing in the process. Not the best of life choices. Better luck next time.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    More to this story. Naked man was in the vehicle and had a rifle from inside the vehicle.
    I’d like to see this reported. If that’s truly the case AND the gun was KNOWN to be loaded (by the owner/shooter) then this is absolutely a justifiable shoot. Anything less might mean problems. If the rifle taken from the unit was just a cased up AR with no magazine in the unit then it’s hard to justify. I’m not a judge or attorney, just common sense.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Being POST Certified does not give you the right to leave the safety of a building and shoot an unarmed man twice that is not a threat to anyone.

LRS 14:18, 14:19, 14:20, 14:21, 14:22, 14:32 should cover the necessary legal information needed related to the use of deadly force in Louisiana.
    Agreed, However I feel he knows the rules as much as anyone and knew how to conduct himself

Top Bottom