BUFFER ZONE Directions

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Can someone please provide directions to the BZ from New Orleans. Also, could you please provide an actual numerical address or set of cross streets for GPS input?

What time do you guys normally get out there?\\

Thanks in advance.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&...1749&z=12&om=0

Take the first exit off of 10 after you cross into Ms. (right by the Lunar module/welcome center) Take a left and cross under 10 like you were going to Stennis. go down til the road starts to take a bend to the right. Look to the left and you'll see an old road going off into the woods. Take that road to the left (there is a crossover right there). Go all the way down and stay to the LEFT where the road splits. (maybe 200-300 yds IIRC) Keep going until you see a big sign on the right for the boat launch, Stop. Look to your left, you're at the BZ.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Exit 2 in Mississippi, take a left off the exit, go down about 2 miles until the road curves to he right, there will be a cross over on the left & a gravel road on the other side of the opposing traffic lane...go down that road, it's all 1st lefts after that until you see the boat launch, then the pit is on your left.

I don't know if I made any sense...but I tried!

Some Sundays 5-10am until 12-2pm

Charlie Xray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    One thing that strikes me about this image is the Stennis Highway is in the impact zone for rounds that go over the berm. Looks like it may be a mile or less away. We may want to avoid that happening.

CX

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    One thing that strikes me about this image is the Stennis Highway is in the impact zone for rounds that go over the berm. Looks like it may be a mile or less away. We may want to avoid that happening.

CX

Well, we were told by some guys firing off tracer rounds into the air over the treetops, that it's absolutely impossible to come near the road!:rolleyes: However, the BZ is actually a pit and when proper range safety is used, rounds impact dirt.

Top Bottom