Bushmaster m4 14.5"+ flashhider=16" SAMCO RAILED HANDGUARDS ar15 upper $450 or trade.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    Flattop M4 1/9 twist upper with M4 profile bbl and standard front sight. 14.5" bbl with permanently attached Phantom flashhider. Has a ding on the upper rail and the spring on the ejection port door is broken. Easy fix and won't effect firing. $450 or trade for guns or digital slr camera.

JUST ADDED SAMCO RAILED HANDGUARDS TO THIS UPPER. PLASTIC AND LOOK LIKE M4 WITH THE COVERS ON.

I will sell a flip-up iron sight with the upper for $50. I won't sell it without the upper. It has no markings but holds zero well.

DOES NOT INCLUDE BOLT/CARRIER/CHARGING HANDLE.
    Email me through the sight.

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I cant legally own this (16" min) Cali And I have already purchased one.

Thanks a bunch though

If you bought one then it doesn't matter but you could own this I believe. The barrel is 14.5" but the Phantom flash hider is permanently attached and that should bring the total barrel + hider length to the 16" minimum. Someone correct me if that is wrong. I believe the Phantom flash hider is long enough which I assume is why it was permanently attached.

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    Just for clarification here are a couple of definitions for the term "Assault Rifle"

1. A man-portable semi automatic/select fire/fully automatic rifle/carbine whose primary use is to attack a given target. Said weapon can also adequately defend one's domicile from varmints(whether they have 4 legs or 2).

2. The term assault rifle can be confused and is often interchanged with the term- Assault Weapon- A completly ficticious term used by polititians in 1994 to scare the ignorant into supporting a ban on certain weapons under the auspices of making our streets safer.

I think we definitely need a ban- a ban on crime. That should stop criminals in their tracks-right?

Don't strike me down Spanky, I really just wanted to have a bump and it seemed like a good time to vent. My therapist says its good for me.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Are they the two rail M33 or four rail M44 handguards? Do you have a picture with the new handguards?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom