BZ update

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Well Cubsfan and I made a trip out to the BZ today for a few hours of stress relief. We were the only ones there except for one hunter showed up, shot 1 round from 2 muzzies and left.

Now the report.
    The BZ is F'd UP! Some d'bag blew the legs off of the 2 big 4x8 tables and flipped them on their side. The big sturdy shipping crate has been drug downrange and shot to pieces. That leaves just one leaning shot up table.:mad: The shotgun shells are so deep in some areas that you can barely walk!
    The piece d'resistance was the dead butchered fawn that greeted us as we arrived. Another d'bag shot a small (way illegal) deer, dressed it, took the shoulders and strap and dumped the carcass, ribs/hindlegs/intestines and all right in the middle of the path down.:( Was fairly recent since the blood hadn't completely soaked into the mud yet. F'n d'bag. Hope he gets parasites and lives on the toilet for the next few weeks!:mad: The muzzie hunter said he thinks he knows who did it.:(
    I suggest the next time a group of us goes out there we all bring bags and rakes and try to police up some of the crap before it gets completely out of hand. I know I'm going to try next time to bring a bag or two of crap out with me.

Other than that, we had a good time. The weather was a cool 50 and overcast, perfect for smacking the plate with the 8mm!

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    I was gonna head out there today but talked myself out of it. The table was shot up when I was out there a few weeks ago, but the shipping crate was still there. It really kind of pisses me off that people can't find better things to shoot at besides the only tables out there.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    ****ing **** wads. I hate dumbasses and people who destroy stuff just to inconvenience others.

If I had to guess hunters trying to discourage people from just blasting out there to increase their chance of killing something.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    ****ing **** wads. I hate dumbasses and people who destroy stuff just to inconvenience others.

If I had to guess hunters trying to discourage people from just blasting out there to increase their chance of killing something.

Possibly. Would make sense, but when I first saw it I said that deer is way too small. If I had to guess based on the size of the ribcage and hindquarters, I'd say maybe 80-90 pounds.:eek3: The hunter who showed up to test his new purchase said without a doubt that deer was borderline fawn. (I don't hunt so don't know dates/seasons, but do know you can't take one still with spots and does only at certain times)

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Primitive is still open for legal bucks only in that area. Now minors may be allowed to take anything still dont know. 80-90 lbs I wouldnt think would still have spots dont know

J

jayd

Some locals from Gulfport mentioned that they had blew up the old tables with tannerite
    (This was about 6 mos ago) :squint:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joquinn1234567
    Top Bottom