Camp for Sale Crosby Mississippi

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazy white boy

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    St. Charles Parish Hahnville
    Crosby Camp for Sale
    I have a 2001 model Elite Travel Trailer it is a Park Model with an electric Super Slide and an electric jack trailer has washer and dryer and is set up on leased land I have a 30x40 heavy gauge metal roof over the trailer and a 10x40 porch along the front around back is a 12x20 bunkhouse that sleeps 4 easily with its own bath and shower. I am asking 13,000 for the entire set up or 8,000 just for the camper trailer. It all can stay where it is located it is on 1 acre of private leased land in Rosetta MS just north of Crosby and Pauls store the lease is 40.00 per month and the lights and water bill is split with the neighbor in another camper. There are several hunting clubs near by which I am a member of a good club and also there is National Forest across the street from the camp and Sandy Creek Wildlife Management Area is 6 miles north on Hwy 33. I Bought 12 acres of land in the same area and I am permanently relocating to this area is the reason for selling the bunkhouse and the roof and porch are all 2 years old and were well built out of treated lumber. The trailer and bunkhouse will easily house 8 people. If interested give me a call I will be ready to get out the last week of January. Charlie 225-362-9056

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom