Can I use .38 Special ammo in a S&W snub nose .38?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    38 Colt , 38 Short Colt, 38 Long Colt, 38S&W Short, 38 S&W long, 38 Automatic , 38 Super Automatic, 38/200 Mk II. I am sure I missed a few.

Not a guessing game for people that want to keep their fingers attached to their hands.
    38 SuperComp, 38TJ, 38Lapua Rimless, 357 Magnum, 357 Maximum. There may be others

Waldowiseman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2023
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Picture of revolver with barrel stampings along with above photo would help members provide an accurate answer. You may wish to lay a piece of paper over serial # or obscure it in some way before posting photo.
    I think this should be sufficient to tell if the pictured ammo should work. From what I can tell, it looks like a match.
    Screenshot_20240426_110045_Gallery.jpg

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Yeah , I'm not a believer in that whole serial number thing but that's a different discussion .
    Better believe near quantum computers are mining the entire net for serials and images and meta data. AI will automatically take care of the rest. Anytime you upload an image or anything to the web it's compromised and likely archived for all of eternity. Modern data storage and compression tech outpaces the feed of data. To create a website that prevents this would require end to end encryption and prevent mining from the user and source side with a custom algorithm that does not have a backdoor...

Top Bottom