Canada proposed handgun cap

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Well its much safer in Canada then here.. So they must be doing something right.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
    Well when you have a population literally 10x that of another country I’d hope the smaller country does have a lower crime rate. Canada is great. Trudeau is just doing everything he can to ruin it. He is one sick individual who doesn’t deserve the power he has. The good thing for us is he’s not our problem.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Well when you have a population literally 10x that of another country I’d hope the smaller country does have a lower crime rate. Canada is great. Trudeau is just doing everything he can to ruin it. He is one sick individual who doesn’t deserve the power he has. The good thing for us is he’s not our problem.
    Per 100,000 people they have less murder/crime... Enough is a enough. I sold all my ARs.. I see no need for them. I don't need an AR to protect myself and my family. They never left my house other then going to the range.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Per 100,000 people they have less murder/crime... Enough is a enough. I sold all my ARs.. I see no need for them. I don't need an AR to protect myself and my family. They never left my house other then going to the range.

I don't know if you're serious or not. Just playing devil's advocate here, but what did you accomplish by selling them? Instead of keeping them safely in your control and not having them used in a crime, you now have put them "out there" so they possibly can get into the wrong hands of some evil doer. You lost all control of them by putting them into circulation.

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA

then WTF are you on a gun forum then?? seems like your just hanging out now to stir **** up.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I don't know if you're serious or not. Just playing devil's advocate here, but what did you accomplish by selling them? Instead of keeping them safely in your control and not having them used in a crime, you now have put them "out there" so they possibly can get into the wrong hands of some evil doer. You lost all control of them by putting them into circulation.
    I sold them to someone I know and wouldn't use them for the wrong reasons. I never said they should be banned. I just don't personally want to own one. They can be used for self defense but imo their are better options. They were made and designed for one thing only... Multiple kills/wounded. I don't need that or want any part of it.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    What's mine is mine.
    There is no "enough is enough" that applies to me.
    I'm a Good Steward to Our Planet, and a non-tyrannical-law-abiding Citizen and Patriot.
    I mind my business, leave people alone, talk to people with respect, help people when I'm called upon. I am not the problem or any part of the problem.

What's mine is mine, and that's where it will ALL stay, Because Tickle Chain Said So.
    What's any of that have to do with my comment? I never said anything about banning them or that no one should own one. I personally don't want one.. That's my choice.. Not an opinion that I'd want forced on anyone.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I sold them to someone I know and wouldn't use them for the wrong reasons. I never said they should be banned. I just don't personally want to own one. They can be used for self defense but imo their are better options. They were made and designed for one thing only... Multiple kills/wounded. I don't need that or want any part of it.

Lmao man your killing me. I guess you better sell the 9mm carry gun and go pick up something chambered in .22lr

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Lmao man your killing me. I guess you better sell the 9mm carry gun and go pick up something chambered in .22lr
    Does any military in the world send soldiers into a battle field with a handgun as their primary weapon? Anyone with some experience can do some damage with a handgun..thats true. There is a reason below avg people/non gun people are buying ar15s... Because it's easier and simpler to use when you want to cause the most damage. It's military use is proof of that. Not all soldiers that join are experienced with using guns and a military needs an answer for that... The ar15 is the answer.

Tactitools and blanket statements... Welcome to Bayoushooter.

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Does any military in the world send soldiers into a battle field with a handgun as their primary weapon? Anyone with some experience can do some damage with a handgun..thats true. There is a reason below avg people/non gun people are buying ar15s... Because it's easier and simpler to use when you want to cause the most damage. It's military use is proof of that. Not all soldiers that join are experienced with using guns and a military needs an answer for that... The ar15 is the answer.

Tactitools and blanket statements... Welcome to Bayoushooter.
    I like eating crawfish and it’s best with cold beer. That’s why I like cutting my grass on Friday afternoon. I wish it was past 3pm so I wouldn’t be at work anymore.

Rodog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2022
    Metairie
    d4441f1fa0b8a1518f8334090be57685--doctor-fails.jpg
    This thread got me like

Top Bottom