Cans In stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have the following Cans in stock ready to transfer.

Silencerco Omega
    Silencerco Spectre 2
    Silencerco Salvo 12
    Silencerco Harvester 30
    Silencerco Hybrid
    Silencerco Sparrow
    Silencerco Osprey Micro

If you have any questions shoot me a PM or give me a call.

Paper Forms have been running around 5 months.

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Seriously? E-Form 4 = pending within 24 hours? Is that a solid claim you are making, with evidence?

I'm not trying to call you out, I'm just trying to make sure I completely understand. Pending date is the same day that you file the Form 4 online?

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Seriously? E-Form 4 = pending within 24 hours? Is that a solid claim you are making, with evidence?

I'm not trying to call you out, I'm just trying to make sure I completely understand. Pending date is the same day that you file the Form 4 online?

Yes, that is how it works.

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette

Yes that is exactly how it works. Actually you are pending as soon as it is submitted don't even have to wait 24 hours. I can't give you any evidence because that would require me to give out my customers confidential information. Also with the shutdown they aren't giving status updates so you couldn't confirm it but I promise as soon as it is submitted you are in the system pending. Basically I am the one entering your form into their system instead of having to wait months for one of their data entry people to get to your paper form and enter it.

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I went pending immediately. Well. The emails notifying me of the status change from 'submitted' to 'pending' were hours apart, but I still say that's peachy keen.

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    No one knows yet. The system just went live August 1st. However I did talk to the examiner for LA the other day and she said that they had pulled someone off and his job is to process the eforms and work on the website only. I would imagine he would be able to approve them quicker but that is all just speculation.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    No one knows yet. The system just went live August 1st. However I did talk to the examiner for LA the other day and she said that they had pulled someone off and his job is to process the eforms and work on the website only. I would imagine he would be able to approve them quicker but that is all just speculation.

I was hoping something like that would happen - I got in on the online process asap after it went live, hoping to be near the front of the line, lol.

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Yeah they aren't accepting any new ones and aren't processing any of the ones in the system. They were processing them until Monday or Tuesday of last week.

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Yeah but it looks like pay.gov isn't working correctly so you can fill out the paperwork just can't pay the tax to actually submit it yet. Hopefully that will be fixed shortly.

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Got all the form 4s submitted. Will hopefully be getting some more cans in shortly. Thanks to everyone that has bought one.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom