Cans In stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Just an update. I have an AAC MPW 9" Factory SBR being delivered tomorrow. Also have a bunch more SDN6's, Spectre 2's and sparrows that should be hear in the next few weeks. Finally, placed an order earlier this week for some more cyclones, Tirants, M4-2000s and Specwar 762's. If anyone needs anything please let me know.

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Aac used to make an m4200 in 6.8 but I I don't think they do anymore. I would get a 30 cal can that could pull double duty on the 6.8 and .223

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    That's one thing about AAC's mount, only the threads on the barrel side differ, as far as I know. Good for massive cross-caliber compatibility.

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Forms were just approved for some Spectre II's Sparrows and 762 Sdns. Cyclones, Tirants, M42000s and Specwar 762s should be approved in about 2 weeks.

Chasu

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Berwick, LA
    I bought one out of state from a dealer. I sent the SOT papers to him a month ago and he submitted his part. How long is it averaging now. Does it take twice as long if I buy one out of state compared to in state? I'd like to get another one. I'm waiting on the YHM Wraith 9mm.

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    It does take longer if you buy out of state. It really depends how he filed the form 3. If he did it as a paper form 3 it could be anywhere from 6 weeks to 4 months for the can to arrive in Louisiana. If he did it electronically they are running about 30 days. You could check with your local dealer to see. He could call the NFA branch and check status of the form 3. I actually had a Tirant 9 come available if you are interested.

Last edited:

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Just had some AAC 762 SDNs approved. Also have some SWR Specwar 762s, Octane 9's and Octane 45s on order. Will be placing a pretty good size order in the next week or so if anyone needs anything let me know.

rdm227

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2012
    Prairieville
    I have the following Cans in stock ready to transfer. I'm setup to do the electronic form 4's, so I can get you pending the same day.

Silencerco Sparrows
    AAC M4-2000s
    AAC Tirant 45s
    AAC Tirant 9s
    AAC Cyclones
    AAC 762 SDN 6s
    AAC Element 2s
    SWR Octane 45s
    SWR Octane 9s
    SWR Specwar 762

Also have some Spectre 2's and Saker 5.56's on the way.

Stuart

I will PM you with a few questions.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    yep but on the forms the manufacturer is silencerco.

Got ya, thanks. I noticed they have removed the swr brand, and will now be only engraving silencerco on the cans. Pictures on their website reflect this change. Sounds like your recent stock could be considered "limited edition". That's worth a premium, right? Haha

Top Bottom