Case of mistaken identity!!! Who am I???????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    Some of you guy's know me while some think they know me. There is some confusion as to who I am, let me introduce myself, I'm Bam Bam, just plain old Bam Bam, not to be confused with #1bambam!:D I tend to get PM's directed towards #1bambam who is a AK expert which I'm definitely not and he lives in the NOLA area while I'm more of an AR guy and live outside Baton Rouge. While I don't really mind this, I just figured I should post about the many cases of mistaken identity. I apologize for the similar user name, but I have had this user name on several sites for a long time and when I joined here I hadn't realized that my name would be very similar to someone else's. I hope this may prevent any more confusion, cuz I get PM's intended for other people and it may be personal stuff which isn't my business. Just remember I'm Bam Bam, not #1bambam, two different people here, Thanks.:):)

Bam Bam

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I'v been waiting for this thread :rofl: I'f it makes you feel better everyone calls me madmax but it's madmax4x4. I think madmax is taken. But when people talk about #1bambam they say bambam for short. Yes we are all that lazy

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    :biglaugh: Been waiting for this a long time too. Maybe you should put something in your signature, Bam Bam, something to differentiate the other man from yourself.
    Or continue this thread for hilarity.

Last edited:

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    I often wondered just how often this happened to you guys!

For the record, I've never met "Bam Bam" in person-- but based on knowing "#1bambam" fairly well, I'm guessing the first Bam is the "cute" one. :p
    ^^This^^ I havent been called cute since I was 3....Thats when they started calling me bambam.The #1 is because other guys like my name and the #1 sets me apart from all the other bambams in the interworld.

:biglaugh: Been waiting for this a long time too. Maybe you should put something in your signature, Bam Bam, something to differentiate the other man from yourself.
    Or continue this thread for hilarity.
    Hey maybe #2 is open.

Not really, BamBam (#1) Goes by Bam Bam in real life.
    Absolute truth.Some just call me bam.

I never knew there was a "bam bam" or a "#1bam bam", much less an ugly or cute one.
    Man Dave I am crushed....LOL just kidding.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    And they wonder why all those Romy-G kits they sent to #1bambam's "2nd location" in Denham Springs for demilling got "lost in shipment"...

p.s. Let me know when you have some more with the REALLY nice furniture show up, Bam Bam! Those last ones I got from ya were purty!

Top Bottom