CCI Blazers at Cabels

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiliermdb

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    Prairieville, LA
    Just leaving Cabela's (7:45 pm) with my CCI Blazer 500 pack and I took a walk over to the gun department. They have approximately 300 of the 50 pack CCI Blazers for $2.99 each. Limit two. Salesman saw me looking and handed me two boxes. I said thanks but turned them down and told him to pass them on because I had 500 in my hands.

There's barely any cars here so should be plenty in the morning. He said they get at least 20 boxes a day in for ship to store for ammo.

sph1480

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Destrehan, La
    I had the same brick shipped to my house for $31(25 for ammo. 1 dollar tax and 5 shipping). Now for some reason the cabelas website is showing a higher price per brick.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I had the same brick shipped to my house for $31(25 for ammo. 1 dollar tax and 5 shipping). Now for some reason the cabelas website is showing a higher price per brick.

Yea supposedly the price went up on the same Brick we all got in on last week.

I was just wondering how much he paid to have it shipped to store for Pick Up.

wiliermdb

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    Prairieville, LA
    I paid $27.11 with tax. $24.99 + $2.12 tax. Free ship to store. I forget the rule on paying tax. Some companies have a mile radius from a store. I live 5 miles from Cabelas and it would have been another $6 or so for shipping to my house. I'm always over in that area so I just grab it when I'm on Hwy 30.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    You should pay the tax rate of where the store is located. If I order from BestBuy and have it shipped to my house I would pay the tax rate for Baton Rouge because that's where a store is located. Same with Walmart, Lowe's etc.

I believe this is incorrect.
    On shipped orders you should only pay 4% state sales tax.
    If you pick up at the store you pay state, parish, and city tax.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Don't know about the tax rate when shipped to store, but I ordered a boat load of ammo from Cabela's last year and had it all shipped to my house. Only paid 4% state tax on all of it.

Top Bottom