CFP Title Game

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    So who are you all pulling for tonight? Or maybe ya don’t care? AL or GA?

My 2nd favorite team is usually whoever plays Alabama, so I hope that GA can pull it off.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    If I had to pick one , I guess Georgia . Doesn't really matter one way or the other . I would hate to see BAMA blow them out though . If Nick wins I want him to sweat ...

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    It is very hard to beat a good team twice in one season, you see it in the pros, college and high school. I predicted a Georgia win. It seemed the Alabama defense was tired in the 4th quarter, they aren't used to playing 4 quarters because by the 4th it is usually a blow out and subs are in. Sabin complained about injuries but everybody has players missing because of injuries late in the season. The Bama fans will be complaining it wasn't fair to have to play Georgia again after beating them in the SEC championship. All I can say to that is LSU/ Bama 2012 national championship game.

tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watched some great football from beginning to end. Much better than the blowout games against the Big 10 or Notta Dime. Both teams had great defenses and it took a while for each of them to get an offense going although I think Georgia made better adjustments than Alabama. The officiating was pretty good with a couple of marginal calls that could have gone either way. They totally missed the push off by the Bama tight end for Alabama's only touchdown following the fumble/incomplete pass and accidental fumble recovery. He pushed the defender so hard he was laying on his back 5 yards from the reception and wasn't even in the picture. Otherwise a good game with a great ending.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom