WTS: Chicken tractors! Trade/sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tiny1985

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Hammond
    Here is a 3'x10' chicken tractor, it is built out of all 2x4 treated materials. These tractors will house from 8-12 chickens depending on size. I use the highest quality materials to give you the longest lasting most predator resistant coop there is. Everything is "screwed" not nailed making for a permanent hold through all the elements of sun, rain and wind. Also all hardware is heavy duty hardware from the handles to the hinges and latches. The steel is actually 26gauge pole barn steel which is secured by 1 1/2" ring shank screws with rubber washers. The tires are designed to come off or stay on depending on what you want and are made to come off with ease. I can guarantee there is nobody making a more solid fortress/coop around. I event use hardware cloth for the screen which is 10x more effective than chicken wire which I have first hand seen coons eat through to get your chickens. It is heavy gauge welded wire that even a coyote couldn't break through. I expect the longevity of my tractors to out last many many batches of chickens past a decade if maintained properly. These tractors will allow your chickens to scratch and eat off fresh ground as often as you move it. Also instead of having to clean chicken droppings out of a standard stationary coop this is a way to fertilize your lawn. So why pay upwards of the 1000 's to set up a egg collecting operation when you can have one of my solid self contained and easy to clean coops for only $450.00.? You can call it lazy doing it this way but with the hassle free maintenance and healthier chickens, it's working smarter. I am located out of albany and to contact me text 9852693593 or email me. deliver available with small fee. Thanks for looking!!!image.jpgimage.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom