SOLD: Chinese .30 carbine ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Verbal Kint

I dunno
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Was rooting through the ammo stash and came across an unmarked spam can. Curiosity got to me, and I opened it up. Turned out to be Chinese .30 carbine ammo! Kinda disappointing for me, as I don't need any more .30 carbine, but I figured somebody here might want it. Despite the look of the boxes and the "L C 52" headstamp, it is indeed Chinese ammo - Berdan primed and probably corrosive. Internet opinions on this ammo are all over the place, but apparently it does go bang when you pull the trigger. I don't have much to go on for pricing other than GB, so coming down from those prices a bit, I'm asking $400 for the can. Think it's a total of 1050 rds. Offers/trades happily considered (don't be shy, I want this stuff gone...).

Located in Hammond. Can't travel far at the moment. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20220629_191004.jpg
      20220629_191004.jpg
      277.5 KB · Views: 39
    Last edited:

Verbal Kint

I dunno
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Was rooting through the ammo stash and came across an unmarked spam can. Curiosity got to me, and I opened it up. Turned out to be Chinese .30 carbine ammo! Kinda disappointing for me, as I don't need any more .30 carbine, but I figured somebody here might want it. Despite the look of the boxes and the "L C 52" headstamp, it is indeed Chinese ammo - Berdan primed and probably corrosive. Internet opinions on this ammo are all over the place, but apparently it does go bang when you pull the trigger. I don't have much to go on for pricing other than GB, so coming down from those prices a bit, I'm asking $400obo for the can. Think it's a total of 1050 rds. Offers/trades happily considered (don't be shy, I want this stuff gone...).

Located in Hammond. Can't travel far at the moment. PM me if interested. Thanks.
    Bump with a price drop. Now $300obo for the can. Yeah, it's crappy Chi-com ammo, probably corrosive primed and the subject of much internet abuse, but where else you gonna get .30 carbine this cheap?

(Full disclosure, the more I read up on this stuff the more I think it should be be reserved for revolvers or single shots, or maybe broken down for the bullets. Still, folks are selling this stuff on GB, properly identified as Chi-com ammo, for way more than I'll take, so it could be a money maker for someone more ambitious than me.)

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

I dunno
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Price drop again.... $200 for the tin of 1050 rounds. If it won't sell for this I'll just keep it for "anything is better than nothing" SHTF ammo.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom