CHP class testimonial

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    NOLA let me know when you get something setup maybe we can get a little discount if we go together, I LOVE how professional the Instructor actually looks while teaching his class, OH and his marksmanship skills are off the charts, I see he did quite a bit of work to fix his students stance and grip they ALL look like pro's now.

and I agree with 03protege, the guy talked a lot but I got very little out of it

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    NOLA let me know when you get something setup maybe we can get a little discount if we go together, I LOVE how professional the Instructor actually looks while teaching his class, OH and his marksmanship skills are off the charts, I see he did quite a bit of work to fix his students stance and grip they ALL look like pro's now.

and I agree with 03protege, the guy talked a lot but I got very little out of it

Wehn I open a range, I am hiring dees dudes to make my theme music that iwillmake my employees follow me around playing as I strut my stuff on the range just being cool and knoowing everything.

youknow?

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I think he meant TEC-9, but I couldn't concentrated as I tried to use all my superduper internet know-it-all reserve mind power to will that GSG-5 to fire as he swung it around with his finger on the trigger.

You know?

I kept waiting for it to discharge. I thought for sure it was coming.

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    This is definitely where I want to get training. i think when I open my new range, i am going to follow their business plan. Right?

I like that 9 milly!

At 3:19a guy brags about not hitting the chick but he missed with half his rounds at about 20 ft. The rest of the homies this "instructor" is teaching are learnin to murk their rivals with less collateral damage :rolleyes: If these guys walked into a range I ran and threw around you know wI'm sayin and ya erd me's I dont think I'd feel to comfy learnin dem bout gat safety ya erd lol

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    One Dawgs view
    Good they're tryin to do the right thang main...
    but
    I'd feel for the cop stoppin one or mo and having to believe they haz dey cods main...wez legit suh...awl goot on da downlo ya no

Anyway...I like this better than the vid where they killin whitey and countin cash and rocks

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    indeed. You know. haha

Also, WTF is a technochop?

I think he fused Tech-9 and chopper aka AK-47

Haters_Gonna_Hate_01.jpg

Hater's gonna hate man if I was living in the hood I would be strapped like a mother. Heck I was living in the hood at one point and I was strapped up like a mother. In orlando, which happened to be the murder capital at the time I was living there, I used to be good friends with alot of dudes like that in my neighborhood only people I didn't get along with where the drugged out white guys. These guys seem like good guys to me they are learning about the weapons and training with them just because they are wearing Ecko and rocking sunglasses don't meant they are bad dudes.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    never miss at 200 yards
    Top Bottom