SPF: Class III SBR on Form 1 Kahr Tommy gun PIC $1100.00 price drop

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    I have a NFA SBR Thompson semi auto model 1927/8 A1. WW2 setup, barrel is threaded (does not affect live fire) on inside for blank adaptor. I have 22 surplus 30 rd USGI mags with it as well (6 converted for semi auto use). Only 50 rounds of live ammo ever fired through this gun. Rest of the time was blanks.

Gun is on form 1 here in Louisiana. $1100.00 asking price. May be interested in a partial trade for a Remington 700 16" bull/threaded barrel in 308 OR SIG 556R newer version only. Remember this item is NFA so it must transfer through the ATF. I can help you with the forms if you need it. The tax is $200.00 for the Feds.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Gun has some dings and nicks due to being carried but overall is in VG condition. Internal workings in great condition. No issues at all with it functionally. This model will accept the 50 and 100 rd drums. I DO NOT HAVE ANY DRUM MAGS TO GO WITH IT.

I have the original hard case and vertical fore grip with it as well as a soft case and ww2 sling as shown all included.
    NO DRUM MAGAZINE. BLANK ADAPTION WAS DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL MACHINE SHOP.
    If OUTSIDE OF LA, you have to pay for both transfers.

Local preferred, north shore, and Metro New Orleans. Contact me at nolakennedys@yahoo.com

Last edited:

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    One last bump before I pull the add. This is a heck of a deal on an SBR tommy gun. To do it up yourself by the time you are done you will have $1700 to 2200 in it. 20+ mags, case etc with it. SBR form 1s on Efile are taking 20-40 days for approval, which is stellar. Email if interested!

PREFER LOUISIANA SALE

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom