Collector's grade M48-98 Mauser

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GentleBen

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Mauser48-98.jpg

Mausercloseup.jpg

This is a Serbian made M48-98 Mauser 8mm ... the "improved" version of the German K98. Made in post-war Germany by freed Serbian craftsmen using German equipment, but with better wood, metal and motivation. Military new and never issued. Fired less than 60 times since manufacture.

Originally sold by Mitchell Mausers. Collector's grade, everything is 99.9 percent.

Selling for $350. No trades. No FFL transfer fee, shipping or taxes to pass on or charge.

Would like to sell in Baton Rouge area FTF. Will accept cash, money order or PayPal.

Send IM or e-mail.

Also have premium 8mm ammo to sell at great price to buyer.

mike308

HandiChamp
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Pearl River
    I'm not interested in purchasing as I have one, but to those that may be interested I would like to say that these rifle are extremely accurate even with old surplus ammo. Not as accurate as a K-31 but this would make a very fine shooter for Vintage competition or hunting.

The price @$350.00 is a bargain. Yes it is not a WWII SS built rifle but is is a very well crafted firearm.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I'm not interested in purchasing as I have one, but to those that may be interested I would like to say that these rifle are extremely accurate even with old surplus ammo. Not as accurate as a K-31 but this would make a very fine shooter for Vintage competition or hunting.

The price @$350.00 is a bargain. Yes it is not a WWII SS built rifle but is is a very well crafted firearm.

A VERY well crafted firearm. The bolts in the Yugoslavian Mausers are like buttah.

One word of warning about these mint condition rifles. The first time you remove the rear barrel band you will ruin this rifle. The bands are so tight that they scrape the wood on the way off, and that ruins the rifle. Don't ask how I know this :(

Top Bottom