Concealed Carry classes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cstest234

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2022
    WBR
    FRC Range in Baton Rouge holds them most weekends. You can view their schedule and reserve a spot on their website. I'm not familiar with who holds them in the Lafayette & Opelousas area.

MinerWade

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 25, 2022
    Prairieville
    I just attended a training session at FRT Range, in Baton Rouge, yesterday. The training was handled by John, the Chief Instructor and GM (I believe) of the facility. The facility was first class all the way, with quite a few classrooms, 16 lanes, a very impressive ventilation system, etc. It might be a bit gimmicky, but they had a man on site who'll handle your ccw application (for a fee) and they arranged to have an insurance agent onsite to speak to us (and offer to provide) liability insurance; I took advantage of both. The place is pretty much completely staffed with veterans and everyone was quite helpful. I was smart enough to leave my lights on all day, and it took me about 3 minutes to get an employee to jump start my car. I plan on attending more training at FRT and will be taking my kids there, as well.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I did my renewal at FRC . The Instructor was a nice guy but his presentation was all over the map .

Top Bottom