Concealed Handgun Training w/Ernest Gammon

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Ernie gave an amazing class on Saturday!! I learned a lot.There was a lot (as a women/future gun carrier) that he taught me about protecting myself, the law and tons more. He is an amazing instructor.

I am glad Jeremy made me take it and I advise any husband/boyfriend/whatever who is trying to get their woman into carry a gun to take Ernie's next class. Even just to feel a little better about guns in general!!

Now....to find the perfect gun for me......;)

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    His name is Earnest! ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haha ha ha haha ha. Sorry I'm back ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haha ha ha haha ha

Earnie I was told TX CWL is taking up to 6 months for them to do the paper work. They have doubled the amount of applicants this yr. So it's FL license for me

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    His name is Earnest! ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haha ha ha haha ha. Sorry I'm back ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haha ha ha haha ha

Earnie I was told TX CWL is taking up to 6 months for them to do the paper work. They is double the amount of applicants this yr. So it's FL license for me
    Dang, even FL non-resident only took me 7 weeks.

Then again, that was 2 years ago. :o

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    thats to funny... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get to the next gun show and put your hands on some... Try a sig 239.. My 8year old could hold mine.. not perfectly but .....She's only 8 >LOL

Cajun_Chuck

Premium Certified Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    He was talking about this!! :eek3:
    Skeet.gif

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Ernie gave an amazing class on Saturday!! I learned a lot.There was a lot (as a women/future gun carrier) that he taught me about protecting myself, the law and tons more. He is an amazing instructor.

I am glad Jeremy made me take it and I advise any husband/boyfriend/whatever who is trying to get their woman into carry a gun to take Ernie's next class. Even just to feel a little better about guns in general!!

Now....to find the perfect gun for me......;)

I have one sister that might not be alive today if she didn't have knowledge of firearms. She at the very least saved herself from being abducted.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge

Melisa:

Thank you for all the comments ....assuming that "amazing" was meant in a complimentary way. (My wife usually manages to use "amazing" as a synonym for "perverted" when she is referring to me)

One question ..........how much did I promise to send you as a tuition rebate if you posted something nice about the class ?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom