Construction Material Testing Technicians Needed

Welcome to Bayou Shooter!

If you are in or near Louisiana, this is the community for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Csparnecht

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 10, 2019
metairie
Construction Materials Testing Technician - New Orleans

Above is the link to our job posting. No prior experience required. We are starting people off between $15.00 to $18.00 an hour depending on experience. We are also offering $1000.00 sign on bonuses.

If this post is against the rules I apologize. Job market is scarce, and I am doing everything I can think of to get people in the door.

Please message me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
Premium Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Apr 25, 2019
Metairie, LA
Construction Materials Testing Technician - New Orleans

Above is the link to our job posting. No prior experience required. We are starting people off between $15.00 to $18.00 an hour depending on experience. We are also offering $1000.00 sign on bonuses.

If this post is against the rules I apologize. Job market is scarce, and I am doing everything I can think of to get people in the door.

Please message me if you have any questions.

I am a self-under-employed, semi-retired, BORED, licensed architect. Continously in business since 1973. All past clients/contacts retired ... or dead ... Covid shut down new contacts. What is your company name? I am considering any construction related employment for a dinasaur.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roponop
Top Bottom