Convicted Felon Busted With 553 Firearms.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Authorities have seized more than 550 guns from two Southern California homes and made one arrest after getting a tip that a convicted felon was storing an arsenal.

Sixty-year-old Manuel Fernandez was arrested last week after Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies and state and federal investigators raided his Agua Dulce home.
    Officials Monday say the searchers found 432 rifles and handguns, then returned later and found 91 more hidden weapons.
    Finally, 30 guns were seized at another home believed linked to an associate of Fernandez who hasn't returned to the home.
    Fernandez was booked on suspicion of being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition and illegally possessing an assault rifle and large-capacity magazines.
    He's free on bond.

Last edited:

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I saw a picture of the weapons on MSN and there were quite a few uppers only and a lot of the other rifles looked kind of C&R so not as bad as they are making it out to be.

GIJeaux

Army Retired
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Leesville/Ft Polk, La.
    I remember watching an old western movie once and this convict was being released from a prison. On the way out they gave him back his property which included his gun leather and pistol.

Part of me feels that "If you done your time, you debt is paid" and, your rights should be restored. But, so many convicts have gone right back to their old ways when they get out so, the other part of me says "Don't trust them".

Al

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    I'm sure he was charged with Jay walking and failed to pay his ticket, show up to court. Boom felony.....

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I gotta take the term, “convicted felon” with a grain of salt... ok, a pound of salt and until they actually say what his felony was, I gotta assume me and that guy could be buds.

Top Bottom