Coolers Better Than Yeti

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I'm on the fence about this one Yeti says it's fake news and they support Hunter's and the second but the only response I've seen from yeti is careful not to say if it supports the NRA or not . Maybe it is a misunderstanding and the NRA is mistaken and members jumped the gun , after all people say Hillary is anti gun and she publicly says she supports the second amendment and hunting .I guess its like Bill Clinton said it depends on how you define IS .

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I'm on the fence about this one Yeti says it's fake news and they support Hunter's and the second but the only response I've seen from yeti is careful not to say if it supports the NRA or not . Maybe it is a miss understanding and the NRA is mistaken and members jumped the gun , after all people say Hillary is anti gun and she publicly says she supports the second amendment and hunting .I guess its like Bill Clinton said it depends on how you define IS .

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

HA, If her lips are moving,She's lying.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    May be late to the party but heard yeti dropped the nra???? Sounds like I'll drop them

YETI dropped the NRA due to a dealer arrangement. While I don't care for YETI, this has nothing to do with politics.

31162281_10156095306930944_8809463225335676928_n.jpg

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    YETI dropped the NRA due to a dealer arrangement. While I don't care for YETI, this has nothing to do with politics.

I was just about to post something similar. I heard Yeti and the NRA had a business arrangement. Yeti wanted to restructure the terms to something more inline with the terms Yeti has with other businesses. The NRA didn't like the new term because they were not as beneficial to them as the old terms so the NRA refused. If that's the case, it seems it was the NRA which severed ties with Yeti, not the other way around.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Hmm so do we boycott the NRA lol :mamoru:
    I was just about to post something similar. I heard Yeti and the NRA had a business arrangement. Yeti wanted to restructure the terms to something more inline with the terms Yeti has with other businesses. The NRA didn't like the new term because they were not as beneficial to them as the old terms so the NRA refused. If that's the case, it seems it was the NRA which severed ties with Yeti, not the other way around.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany

YETI retired a discount program which the NRA used to acquire coolers for giveaways, banquets, and to sell.

When YETI retired the program, globally, the NRA took it as an act of treason and threepdog sheepdogs around the country became infuriated.

ICHENE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Don’t forget ozark trails has a similar cooler that has done very well in side by side comparisons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have one also. Good cooler but the drain leaks...only issue I've found. I got another Magellan cooler from Academy which has been fantastic.

Last edited:

Gordon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    It would help if someone posted an email address to send a complaint to Yeti about them severing ties with the NRA.
    THAT would get results fast. It would be shared.

And the name is "YETI."

Top Bottom