Coonan Group Buys

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Below is a message from the guy on the FALFILES that has handled quite a few Group Buys from COONAN Industries. This is not terriable but not good since I was on the list for an upcoming GB. BUT You can still get their receivers at normal price for $299.95 plus shipping.

DSA also has receivers in stock at this time waiting to be shipped. They are also working on getting out the G1 receivers according to the guy I spoke with Tuesday. DSA is working hard right now on shipping issues as well as customer support/relations and getting better at it. My receiver was ordered on May 2nd and received on June 17th. So they are doing SOMETHING Much better!

Sorry to inform you that Coonan is holding off on any additional GB until they get the new 357 pistol out. All their efforts are now going to get that one out to the shops. They have a small number of receivers now but nothing to fill our requests. They want to keep those for the normal sales they generate.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well right now DSA and Coonan both have them in stock......well let me back up!

DSA has Type I's w/chc, they have type II's and Coonan has type III's in stock. It only took me 14 days to receive my Type I from them last month. I hear that Coonan ships even faster! Some reason Coonan stoped making the type I's and only making Type III's. I wish they would start the T I's back up!

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I ordered a type 3 today and it has already shipped!

NOW that is service! Congrats dockbox! You will be please with the Coonan receiver! I have a type I on one of my Imbel riFAL's and it is grade A for sure!

IT will make a very nice receiver for your Argy! I would speak with ROCKMUP here on BS.com about painting the receiver to match the paint on the ARGY!

It will be sweet!

LC

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom