COSTCO is not gun friendly

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    This happened in 2010...

[URL]http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/cops-gun-down-man-for-legally-carrying-firearm/
    [/URL]

Erik Scott was a West Point graduate who went on to serve honorably in the Army, get his MBA from Duke and establish a lucrative career in real estate and as a sales rep for a medical device company. He was 38 years old when he was gunned down in portico of a Las Vegas area Costco store by officers from the Las Vegas Metro Police Department. While it was 7 bullets from the only people we’re supposed to trust with guns that snuffed out Erik Scott’s life, what really killed him was an irrational fear of firearms – hoplophobia.

Just found this, there are more references here
    http://www.dogpile.com/search/web?fcoid=417&fcop=topnav&fpid=27&q=las+vegas+costco+shooting&ql=

Last edited:

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Next, one of you will be telling us that all convenience stores are secretly owned by Venezuela, so we should buy our gas ONLY at branded US company stations.

Actually the convenience stores are owned by middle eastern families. At least around here they are.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    So what's your point? We shouldn't shop at CostCo either? Because of one dickhead employee and a scared cop who should have been charged?

The moral of this story is, when asked to leave a business or home... LEAVE. If you don't own the place... LEAVE.

Let's see... I shouldn't shop at Wal-Mart because they're anti-American and oppressing Mom and Pop. CostCo is equally evil because they don't allow us to exercise our right to carry.

Next, one of you will be telling us that all convenience stores are secretly owned by Venezuela, so we should buy our gas ONLY at branded US company stations. And only buy our guns and ammunition at a by-God genuine gun store, despite the fact the prices are 40% higher.

My point was posting an interesting article...that went a little off when I missed the date.

So, theres my point...whats your reason for being rude ?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    So why the banner "CostCo is not Gun Friendly!!!" ? Methinks your intention went a bit beyond a potentially interesting article.

Whatever; its moot. MY point was I'm a bit tired of being told (even obliquely) that exercising my right to shop where I choose is somehow un-American. That probably wasn't your intention... probably.

The obvious answer I said COSTCO isn't gun friendly is b/c they have a no gun policy.

and I don't recall telling anyone not to shop there or anywhere else over a gun policy.

The guy should have left...the cops should have not done what was described...what REALLY happened I will never know.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    You certainly didn't. I was referring to other posts that certainly did, and thought perhaps you were making oblique reference to same. If not, apologies...

Well...I don't think anyone or any entity should be allowed to stop legal gun owners from carrying. But no, I wasn't on the attack, until I realized that I had pooch screwed the dates I was putting some news out.

Stopping here, I'm already SO guilty of drifting threads.

Top Bottom