COVID VAX

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Saw this video that was referenced to on another forum about covid vaxed deaths and what the autopsies revealed. Basically the doctor is saying that those that are getting the vaccine are crazy because of what the vaccine can do to the human body.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/RZYz...7yerwF-l-yLM-NRJVn2dbc0GdUU7LMSlbvL6c9_mWc19A
    What does your hospital lawyer risk manager wife think about this seemingly baseless claim from an unproven source?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    What does your hospital lawyer risk manager wife think about this seemingly baseless claim from an unproven source?

So you are claiming that the pathologist in the video does not know of what he speaks and that his claims are baseless? Have you even watched the video? He provides pictures in the video so most likely you should not have an issue trying to follow what he is saying! So now you are a medical expert?

Last edited:

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    So you are claiming that the pathologist in the video does not know of what he speaks and that his claims are baseless? Have you even watched the video? He provides pictures in the video so most likely you should not have an issue trying to follow what he is saying! So now you are a medical expert?

So i skimmed the video because I am at work but have a few questions.
    1. are the slides he prepared and the pictures he showed from patients that had the vaccine and died from some other cause of death besides Covid?
    2. if those slide are from people that had the vaccine and died from Covid how can he differentiate between damage caused by Covid and damage caused by an mRNA strand?
    3. if these are from patients that died from something other than Covid and had a vaccine how come nothing is attributed to the cause of death and all bad things are attributed to the vaccine? I mean if someone died from a heart attack I would assume they would have heart issues so how does he determine if the damage was from vaccine or just plain heart issues?

I mean data out of context can be interpreted any way you want. Do you know if he published his findings in a peer-reviewed journal somewhere so that others can either endorse or refute his findings?

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    So i skimmed the video because I am at work but have a few questions.
    1. are the slides he prepared and the pictures he showed from patients that had the vaccine and died from some other cause of death besides Covid?
    2. if those slide are from people that had the vaccine and died from Covid how can he differentiate between damage caused by Covid and damage caused by an mRNA strand?
    3. if these are from patients that died from something other than Covid and had a vaccine how come nothing is attributed to the cause of death and all bad things are attributed to the vaccine? I mean if someone died from a heart attack I would assume they would have heart issues so how does he determine if the damage was from vaccine or just plain heart issues?

I mean data out of context can be interpreted any way you want. Do you know if he published his findings in a peer-reviewed journal somewhere so that others can either endorse or refute his findings?
    The guy is a pathologist so he should know what the cause of death was and what contributed to it regardless if related to covid or not.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Hell I was discharged 18yrs ago. That was the last flu shot I got. Lol..

You and me both!

I have not taken the jab. I have come close to doing then creepy old Joe put out his mandate and I dug my heels in. I have been around several people at work that went the next day to get tested and were positive. I have never been sick since corona started. I was curious so I got an antibody test at my Dr's office and I am antibody positive. One doctor I follow on his podcasts, spoke about a new study out of Israel that shows that natural immunity from being infected is stronger then vax induced immunity. That someone that has immunity from being infected does not need to get the jab but if you got one dose of one of the mRNA vaccines + natural immunity you would have very very high immunity from even Delta. We shall see it is changing all the time.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The guy is a pathologist so he should know what the cause of death was and what contributed to it regardless if related to covid or not.
    Three of my best friends are medical doctors and all three have reached the same conclusion that a lot of doctors out there are subpar, talk out of their asses, and generally make educated guesses on things. I don't think a pathologist should know about cause of death and attribution.

Correlation does not lead to causation.

Deaths by drowning are directly correlated with ice cream sales. That doesn't mean that ice cream selling off the shelves leads to drowning deaths. It's because people typically buy ice cream more often in the months where it's hot outside and they're swimming.

There are no serious studies that show a clear, definitive link between the vaccines and major adverse reactions or death.

Further, there are a plethora of studies that show a clear picture of the effectiveness of the vaccines.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Three of my best friends are medical doctors and all three have reached the same conclusion that a lot of doctors out there are subpar, talk out of their asses, and generally make educated guesses on things. I don't think a pathologist should know about cause of death and attribution.

Correlation does not lead to causation.

Deaths by drowning are directly correlated with ice cream sales. That doesn't mean that ice cream selling off the shelves leads to drowning deaths. It's because people typically buy ice cream more often in the months where it's hot outside and they're swimming.

There are no serious studies that show a clear, definitive link between the vaccines and major adverse reactions or death.

Further, there are a plethora of studies that show a clear picture of the effectiveness of the vaccines.

So you are now claiming that you know more than doctors? Well, that makes a whole lot of sense! :dogkeke: Your 3 best friends that are doctors, did they graduate from lswho medical school? If so, that explains it all!

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Remember guys Doctors and Lawyers PRACTICE medicine and law. Practicing is just that. Trying to get better because they know they aren't the best. Both law and medicine is a crapshoot.any different opinions, train of thought, and every conclusion has another conclusion that refutes the first conclusion. No point in arguing over it.

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    We know that doctors get it wrong often, but its the best we got. If a doctor tells you something you don't agree with, get second opinion. I know a couple doctors that recommend you get the vax and i know doctors that will tell you they will not get it, but they will not tell you to not get it. They will tell you its your decision.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Last November I sat next to my Mom's hospital bed and watched her take her last breath . Cause of death was Covid related Pneumonia . My wife and I made the decision to get vaccinated . We are both over 60 and she has some underlying conditions that make her high risk . It was OUR decision . It had nothing to do with anything that Trump or Biden or any media outlet said . I would never tell anyone else what they should or should not do or criticize them for their decision . I'm so damn tired of the bickering ..

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Last November I sat next to my Mom's hospital bed and watched her take her last breath .
    A)…We are both over 60
    B)….some underlying conditions that make high risk .
    C)…. I'm so damn tired of the bickering ..

Dan,
    I’m very sorry for your loss.

A)…Me too.
    B)...Me too.
    C)…Me too. Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Last November I sat next to my Mom's hospital bed and watched her take her last breath . Cause of death was Covid related Pneumonia . My wife and I made the decision to get vaccinated . We are both over 60 and she has some underlying conditions that make her high risk . It was OUR decision . It had nothing to do with anything that Trump or Biden or any media outlet said . I would never tell anyone else what they should or should not do or criticize them for their decision . I'm so damn tired of the bickering ..
    Very sad, but well said. I completely agree.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Sorry for your loss, sir.

I agree. The vaccine should be everyone's personal choice.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Imagine getting your knowledge from CNN. I remember the days when news was only reported, good or bad for anyone, and you got to decide what you thought about it. Now "news" is some paid political talking head's opinion, and doesn't really rely on facts. The fourth estate has been dead for some time now.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    A little humor
    JP gives me a glimmer of hope that people are capable of seeing through the lies and manipulation.
    I ran across his channel a few years ago and I thought he had a decent take on societal issues. Then, he put out a video that was basically making fun of gun ownership and the 2A. That video instantly turned me off, and I no longer took interest in his content. Fast forward a couple years, and he is now able to admit how he was wrong.
    What opened his eyes? Well, anyone that's willing to see the truth, instead of their truth, shall see it, and these past few years should have been an eye opener for every single person that is willing to see the truth.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    JP gives me a glimmer of hope that people are capable of seeing through the lies and manipulation.
    I ran across his channel a few years ago and I thought he had a decent take on societal issues. Then, he put out a video that was basically making fun of gun ownership and the 2A. That video instantly turned me off, and I no longer took interest in his content. Fast forward a couple years, and he is now able to admit how he was wrong.
    What opened his eyes? Well, anyone that's willing to see the truth, instead of their truth, shall see it, and these past few years should have been an eye opener for every single person that is willing to see the truth.
    I forwarded the video to a buddy and he said exactly that. "That guy used to be a ultra lib then got red pill'ed and now is a gun guy with conservative views"....Same as what you said.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom