COVID VAX

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I personally would still get the flu shot. Not b/c I think it'll make me invincible to the flu. but b/c with all the rona going on, I don't want to get the flu and go to an urgent care for medicine when it's flooded with other sick people.

Which is really the only excuse for vaccinated people to badger un-vaccinated people to get vaccinated.

Interestingly enough, I heard the head of OLOL in Baton Rouge announce that ALL employees MUST be vaccinated by October or face dismissal; yet he said nothing about un-vaccinated sick people (with Covid), taking up bed space, and overwhelming staff almost 10 to 1 over vaccinated people. How's that supposed to work?

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Which is really the only excuse for vaccinated people to badger un-vaccinated people to get vaccinated.

There is no excuse for anyone, vaccinated or not, to badger people to get vaccinated for covid or anything else! Everybody has a right to do their own thing as long as it is lawful regardless if anyone likes it or not!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    There is no excuse for anyone, vaccinated or not, to badger people to get vaccinated for covid or anything else! Everybody has a right to do their own thing as long as it is lawful regardless if anyone likes it or not!

As I stated on many occasions, I am all for individual liberty and freedom. And, you are correct! Everybody has a Right to do what they want. However, those opting not to get vaccinated (when the numbers of unvaxed versus vaxed in hospitals is irrefutable), who will get the virus, then rush to the emergency room, and drain hospital resources as they beg Jesus, God, Jehovah, Buddha, or Chuck Norris to save them; while simultaneously begging nurses to get them the vaccine BEFORE they close their eyes for the last time, are not just choosing freedom; they are forcing possible death on others (innocents), that have other inherent illnesses totally unrelated to the virus. I'm not on board with that!

To all those that choose not to get the vaccine (unless you are the few immuno-compromised that can't get it), sign a waiver of care at a hospital if you get the virus, and I am flying the flag of liberty right there for you!

Freedom is not free!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans

Interestingly enough, I heard the head of OLOL in Baton Rouge announce that ALL employees MUST be vaccinated by October or face dismissal; yet he said nothing about un-vaccinated sick people (with Covid), taking up bed space, and overwhelming staff almost 10 to 1 over vaccinated people. How's that supposed to work?

I don't believe anyone should do anything they are not comfortable doing. My stance is that most vaccines are good, time will tell otherwise. And make the decision that works best for your situation. Doctors go to school to help people, I went to school to help people. I do not turn down patients b/c they are positive. Actually I have conversations with KNOWN POSITIVE patients often. So I do what I have to do to protect me. I wash my hands often, wear my mask when talking to them, request if they are indeed positive, use other means of getting their meds (drive thru, sending someone, calling for questions) but they all don't listen or don't care. Luckily I've been able to not contract the virus all this time.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    A matter of choice which every one has and is entitled to!
    My wife has 33yrs in with the hospital she is employed by. From day one she was engaged in their retirement plan with them matching the funds she contributed into her plan. The hostpital stated that all employees must comply with their vaccince mandate or they will be terminated. My wife gave her notice of retirement to the HR department, her supervisors since she was not going to take the vaccine no matter what, and now the hospital is offering an "out" for her to not take the vaccine and stay employed there. Yep, she and I are keeping and saving all correspondence to and from.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I don't believe anyone should do anything they are not comfortable doing. My stance is that most vaccines are good, time will tell otherwise. And make the decision that works best for your situation. Doctors go to school to help people, I went to school to help people. I do not turn down patients b/c they are positive. Actually I have conversations with KNOWN POSITIVE patients often. So I do what I have to do to protect me. I wash my hands often, wear my mask when talking to them, request if they are indeed positive, use other means of getting their meds (drive thru, sending someone, calling for questions) but they all don't listen or don't care. Luckily I've been able to not contract the virus all this time.

So, when I see documentaries, or portrayals of military M.A.S.H.'s, or hospital ER's; when there is a sudden massive influx of casualties that overwhelm them, they don't use a pecking order for the patients that need/will go first or need to/or get treated at all, based on the severity of their condition or their ability to survive (worthiness for treatment if you will)? It sure works that way in the legal arena when an elderly (perhaps even sickly), patient dies from malpractice and their family tries to sue for damages. The less your worth in life is directly calculated to achieve your worth in death to a lawyer.

I get it! Medical folks want to save everybody! Always! No refusal or denial of care!

I think, if one of my kids was gravely ill from a non-Covid related sickness not of his own doing, and he was denied immediate access to the ER because it was full of non-vaccinated Covid patients, I would start tossing them out of the window for you guys! :mamoru:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    A matter of choice which every one has and is entitled to!
    My wife has 33yrs in with the hospital she is employed by. From day one she was engaged in their retirement plan with them matching the funds she contributed into her plan. The hostpital stated that all employees must comply with their vaccince mandate or they will be terminated. My wife gave her notice of retirement to the HR department, her supervisors since she was not going to take the vaccine no matter what, and now the hospital is offering an "out" for her to not take the vaccine and stay employed there. Yep, she and I are keeping and saving all correspondence to and from.

Maybe her worth to them as an employee transcends their policy to impose arbitrary mandates? Maybe there are so many un-vaccinated Covid patients taking up valuable bed space, they can't afford to let her go right now!?! :D

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Maybe her worth to them as an employee transcends their policy to impose arbitrary mandates? Maybe there are so many un-vaccinated Covid patients taking up valuable bed space, they can't afford to let her go right now!?! :D

She happens to be so high up in the administration ladder that if she decided to do so, she could basicaly have the hospital shut down with a simple email or a failure to submit an email to any of the federal deptartments that have any say over the hospital she works for! And the hospital knows it!

Last edited:

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    She happens to be so high up in the administration ladder that if she decided to do so, she could basicaly have the hospital shut down with a simple email or a failure to submit an email to any of the federal deptartments that have any say over the hospital she works for! And the hospital knows it!

I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for $1000 Alex

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for $1000 Alex

You dont have a fricken clue! She is number 4 on the adminstration staff. First is CEO, second is CMO. third is CNO, she is 4th in line. She is in charge of med staff, quality control and risk management. She can invalindate anyone that does not produce their credentials as required when required and have them removed from the hospital system! Do not speak of something you have no knowledge of grasshoper! She also makes 6 figures a year in salary.

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    So, when I see documentaries, or portrayals of military M.A.S.H.'s, or hospital ER's; when there is a sudden massive influx of casualties that overwhelm them, they don't use a pecking order for the patients that need/will go first or need to/or get treated at all, based on the severity of their condition or their ability to survive (worthiness for treatment if you will)? It sure works that way in the legal arena when an elderly (perhaps even sickly), patient dies from malpractice and their family tries to sue for damages. The less your worth in life is directly calculated to achieve your worth in death to a lawyer.

I get it! Medical folks want to save everybody! Always! No refusal or denial of care!

I think, if one of my kids was gravely ill from a non-Covid related sickness not of his own doing, and he was denied immediate access to the ER because it was full of non-vaccinated Covid patients, I would start tossing them out of the window for you guys! :mamoru:

The ER will triage patients due to severity. So if you had a heart attack or aneurism your would definitely be seen ASAP. If you are going to the ER for a cold, that’s a problem. Bc that’s not an ER situation

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You dont have a fricken clue! She is number 4 on the adminstration staff. First is CEO, second is CMO. third is CNO, she is 4th in line. She is in charge of med staff, quality control and risk management. She can invalindate anyone that does not produce their credentials as required when required and have them removed from the hospital system! Do not speak of something you have no knowledge of grasshoper! She also makes 6 figures a year in salary.

Lol, so if she is that high she must have been one of the ones that made the mandatory vaccination rule right? Or was that below her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Board of pharmacy just sent out a letter, they do not want pharmacist dispensing ivermectin tablets for covid.

Ivermectin is being used all across the globe with success, if it's proven to work in the states does the novel vax lose its EUA?

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Which scenario is worse, a non vaxxer with covid taking the bed of a vaxxer with covid, or, a pharmacist refusing to fill a
    Dr ordered Rx that could save the life.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Which scenario is worse, a non vaxxer with covid taking the bed of a vaxxer with covid, or, a pharmacist refusing to fill a
    Dr ordered Rx that could save the life.

So if I received that email today, I'm sure the board of medicine sent out the same letter to physicians. That being said. More than likely you won't be able to find someone to prescribe it for you, outside of those "cash only" or concierge doctors that usually give you what ever you ask for anyway. Then you'll have a hard time finding it. And it's not b/c I'm against it's use (I've dispensed it many months ago, some people are always ahead of the game). But we don't want our respective boards going after our license saying it's an ethics issue. They won't go after you if you dispense once or twice. But if you are a hot spot and you're dispensing it daily, you'll probably get a knock on your door, and possible suspension of your license.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

Just 6 figs and she's 4th removed from the top? She should consider finding another job that pays her more. Plenty of base level nurses are pulling in more than $50/hr nowadays and are easily clearing 100k a year. Bragging about making 6 figures is kinda weird, just sayin'

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    On September 6th there will be a hearing in Germany regarding three individuals (German nationals) who have consistently tested positive for Rona since mid Feb. 2020. (there are two similar cases in Italy and Poland).
    With only 1 remaining in Germany (the other two fleeing to Switzerland), arrest warrants are said to have been issued for the other two.(although I haven't found any info on that).
    Why run? The hearing will include council/board members (whatever they call the panel) that have mentioned or provided support for the "eradication" of these three people for the benefit of public safety.

Considering some recent historical events, this probably rings some bells amongst some people... even on BS. I won't go as far to say everyone involved in this conversation to date agrees that is a morally wrong course of action, after reading how some of you are legitimizing the removal of people who don't share your bias. Because that's what most of this is here. Two sides of bias.
    We clearly have data, research, and test that absolutely contradict one another. From masks to treatment to jabs. Throwing one sides data out simply because it contradicts your own is dangerous.

Some of you need to reread or rethink your opinions on how those who can't or won't get the jab will remain your neighbors. Because you're not far off from those Germans.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

Provided it doesn't impact the rights of others.

Top Bottom