COVID VAX

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    They look like this: BTW; Dept. of Health says (as of Aug.), Louisiana whites are vaccinated at 56% This is adults (those over 18).

Look, I won't deny this state is chock full of ignorant retards! The lack of overall education here is well documented. All I was pointing out, is that your assertion that Colorado was way ahead of Louisiana in cases being diagnosed is flawed when compared head to head. You have to account for the entire populous, not just the 85% whites in Colorado versus the 66% whites in Louisiana, when it is clear that blacks are not participating the in vaccine love-fest!

If it's any consolation, I finally saw a PSA begging for vaccinations that was at least trying to broach the subject of the disproportionate numbers of un-vaxed in the black population. The actors shown were predominately black. That's a start!

This country and these phony liberal America haters in politics and the media may want to dispel with the BS narrative that blacks should never be called out for wrongdoings. If it's wrong; it's wrong. Let's start treating them equally! ACROSS the board! The good, the bad, and the shitty; and let's move on!

It will better for the common good of all if we do!

Look the numbers are what they are... there might be some explanations that aren't covered.... it's still an indication of what is being done in one state vs another.

The attitude is definitely different.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Six figures…
    I’ve been making six figures since the early 90’s. Not impressive I know, but six figures in the 800-900k neighborhood would impress me way more than 150-200k. Anybody here making 900k/year?
    Looks like six figures has a lot of range there…

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So if I received that email today, I'm sure the board of medicine sent out the same letter to physicians. That being said. More than likely you won't be able to find someone to prescribe it for you, outside of those "cash only" or concierge doctors that usually give you what ever you ask for anyway. Then you'll have a hard time finding it. And it's not b/c I'm against it's use (I've dispensed it many months ago, some people are always ahead of the game). But we don't want our respective boards going after our license saying it's an ethics issue. They won't go after you if you dispense once or twice. But if you are a hot spot and you're dispensing it daily, you'll probably get a knock on your door, and possible suspension of your license.
    That’s ridiculous. Filling a prescription written by a licensed physician. A medicine that’s been prescribed for reasons other than covid. All this government overreach and no bells are going off for anyone here? Makes me wonder. Why would there suddenly be all this hype about keeping ivermectin out of the hands of the public? Are they afraid it will work? Something very fishy going on.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    That’s ridiculous. Filling a prescription written by a licensed physician. A medicine that’s been prescribed for reasons other than covid. All this government overreach and no bells are going off for anyone here? Makes me wonder. Why would there suddenly be all this hype about keeping ivermectin out of the hands of the public? Are they afraid it will work? Something very fishy going on.

The bell seems to have a large crack in it and every time I hit it, it's real muffled. THEY KNOW IT WORKS. And it's more than fishy when people get dead.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

My ivermectin RX was sent to Walgreens. It never got filled, it was “under review” so I had it sent to a local pharmacy and it was filled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    My ivermectin RX was sent to Walgreens. It never got filled, it was *under review* so I had it sent to a local pharmacy and it was filled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah, I would definitely expect the big chain pharmacies to follow what ever orders our Walmart government expects them to. I guess their next step will be to remove it from production and sale altogether. Tyrants at work.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Yeah, I would definitely expect the big chain pharmacies to follow what ever orders our Walmart government expects them to. I guess their next step will be to remove it from production and sale altogether. Tyrants at work.

Found the last two apple flavored tubes at Tractor Supply in Meraux -TSC from Austin to Jackson sold out. I've stayed in front of it, but I honestly didn't think they'd reach this far this quickly.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Found the last two apple flavored tubes at Tractor Supply in Meraux -TSC from Austin to Jackson sold out. I've stayed in front of it, but I honestly didn't think they'd reach this far this quickly.
    Man I hope they don’t go after the spicy beef sticks. I’m addicted to those things.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Man I hope they don’t go after the spicy beef sticks. I’m addicted to those things.

I think you're good MD -it takes them at least a couple decades to figure out that something they've approved is highly addictive and deadly. But just in case, you may wanna stock up -things are getting weird!

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    If you are a believer in Ivermectin, you had better try to get some now. I use the liquid and it is sold out nearly everywhere. It is becoming as scarce as ammo. Fortunately, I have three 50ml bottles in my stash. No, it's not for sale, and neither is my stash of ammo.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The attitude is definitely different.

I would not dispute this!^

The last time I flew into Denver on a small private plane, I noticed there was not a lot of trash everywhere; and then you look around this ******** here, and you just have to shake your head at the absolute disregard people here have for this place.

In Louisiana, if you are not a dirt bag yourself (I proudly am NOT); you certainly have no shortage of those that are!

But, you are still wrong about the numbers! :p

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    When we're talking 'six figures', how many places after the decimal point are we discussing ?:D

IF it's mid to upper 6 figures, would definitely explain how he has time to be home in the middle of the day, snapping pics of troopers while he "walks his dog"...:rofl:

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    IF it's mid to upper 6 figures, would definitely explain how he has time to be home in the middle of the day, snapping pics of troopers while he "walks his dog"...:rofl:

I am home all day because I am retired and no longer work. I did my "time" working but was also wise enough to set some funds back for the future. I sit home all day, watch tv, surf the web, get my son to school in the morning and football practice in the evening and anything else I decide to do, or not do.

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Previous Covid Prevents Delta Infection Better Than Pfizer Shot

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-27/previous-covid-prevents-delta-infection-better-than-pfizer-shot

People who recovered from a bout of Covid-19 during one of the earlier waves of the pandemic appear to have a lower risk of contracting the delta variant than those who got two doses of the vaccine from Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE.The largest real-world analysis comparing natural immunity -- gained from an earlier infection -- to the protection provided by one of the most potent vaccines currently in use showed that reinfections were much less common. The paper from researchers in Israel contrasts with earlier studies, which showed that immunizations offered better protection than an earlier infection, though those studies were not of the delta variant.

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Read this carefully and with thought.... be objective when you do.

Some people will read this as it's better to just get covid and get the better immunity. It's not that simple.
    I did and you are correct. Getting COVID = not good. But for those that did get sick, natural immunity needs to be part of the discussion and, to this point, it really hasn’t

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Top Bottom