Deadly Fentanyl Seized.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    it also has legitimate pain management ability and anyone who is dealing with degenerative bone or cancer should maintain access to it.. sadly, so many other things have been restricted.

iomg8

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    Part of me is eh, who cares, as if you are using drugs, that is the choice you made. Part of me also thinks it is sad cause someone innocent was probably killed (LE, Ambulance, sober friend trying to help out etc)

I don't feel bad for about 70% of the drug users as they literally made the choice (the other 30% could be due to addiction to medicine, or was drugged during while being traded for sex)

jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    One of the most used drugs in surgical anesthesia. As a hospital pharmacist for nearly 50 years no idea how much I have dispensed. It was all highly controlled and documented. We even used the topical patches for post surgery in some cases, and doing relief pharmacy even see some used for cronic conditions, although use of those items has dropped off in the last few years. One problem with it was some nurses, and it seemed to be more nurses than other groups would take used patches an cut them open to get at the remaining fentanyl , we finally had to institued a policy for witnessed disposal.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    One of the most used drugs in surgical anesthesia. As a hospital pharmacist for nearly 50 years no idea how much I have dispensed. It was all highly controlled and documented. We even used the topical patches for post surgery in some cases, and doing relief pharmacy even see some used for cronic conditions, although use of those items has dropped off in the last few years. One problem with it was some nurses, and it seemed to be more nurses than other groups would take used patches an cut them open to get at the remaining fentanyl , we finally had to institued a policy for witnessed disposal.
    One of our officers once responded when a worker at a local care facility took a patch intended for a patient and went to chewing it in a supply closet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom