Diamond Training Center - Baton Rouge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mini14

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    This place used to be Red Jacket / Red Stick, but its under new management.

They offer Concealed Carry permit classes and security related training. The range is functional and has been cleaned up a bit. If I remember correctly: ladies shoot free on Tuesday, one day shooting is $15, one year membership is a little over $100, and targets are $1 (but you can bring your own).

Sometimes, they even set up a projector on the targets in the back. Its kind of like a FPS video game.

I think they do keep a copy of your license on file as well. All in all, a nice place.

They throw events from time to time. Check out the website

http://dtchandgun.com/

WHEELER

Don't Tread on Me
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Anyone else have experience there?

Honestly it looks like I would be shooting with alot of HiPernt and KEltec owners

Mwill75

Tinfoil Fitted
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    New Orleans Area
    Anyone else have experience there?

Honestly it looks like I would be shooting with alot of HiPernt and KEltec owners

Is that a bad thing? Does it really matter what the person next to you is shooting? Unless its me and I'm bumping in your ear to chase you out.

Ive been there. Good place. Best thing is the atmosphere. Unlike some places where you feel like you are walking into an internment camp , here you walk in, do your business, and GTFO, or stick around if you want, the owner won't mind talking your ear off a little.
    Last time I went a couple of the hangers were having a problem, but if you let him know he'll come fix it.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Most of the time I've shot in there is related to my part time job as a "tester".

Every time I've had the range to myself.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    This place used to be Red Jacket / Red Stick, but its under new management.

They offer Concealed Carry permit classes and security related training. The range is functional and has been cleaned up a bit. If I remember correctly: ladies shoot free on Tuesday, one day shooting is $15, one year membership is a little over $100, and targets are $1 (but you can bring your own).

Sometimes, they even set up a projector on the targets in the back. Its kind of like a FPS video game.

I think they do keep a copy of your license on file as well. All in all, a nice place.

They throw events from time to time. Check out the website

http://dtchandgun.com/

I don't like the fact they keep a copy of your license on file. Thanks but no thanks.

Top Bottom