Diamondback DB15 5.56 NATO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blakebenoit25

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2022
    West Monroe
    So I’m looking to purchase a lighter trigger for my ar. The factory one is just way to hard. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to purchase a trigger that will fit. I’m new to the ars.

Attachments

• CBD223DC-FDDD-4029-A4E0-9C4CF2FDF5C5.jpeg
      CBD223DC-FDDD-4029-A4E0-9C4CF2FDF5C5.jpeg
      450.9 KB · Views: 52

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    What's your intended purpose with the rifle? Will make a difference. Guys shooting competition will look for a short break and reset and very light trigger.

In my opinion and its only my opinion, anything under 2.5-3lb range is too lite for a hunting rifle. That is plenty lite enough for a good break and if you get the proper setup that has a short travel and reset you can have a great setup eithout risking a negligent discharge due to it being carried over ruff terrain etc. I have hunted with a guy who had a trigger on a bolt gun that was in the 10-12 oz range. That guy wounded more deer and missed more than any other 3 people i know.

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    Forgot to add i have a gieselle trigger in one rifle, unknown 2 stage in another and a nickel coated? In a third and finally a milspec in another. The gieselle and 2 stage (dpms factory isntalled) are hard to distinguis between the two. The nickel boron or whatever is smooth but heavier with a decent amount of takup. Its a psa trigger group. Def worth the price tho. And last is just a rock river milspec. Its a solid plinking trigger with no frills.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    The nickel coated ones that Schmidt tool makes are really nice for what they are. Multiple manufacturers sell them. I have four of them, BCM, 2 SOLGW, and a PSA and they yield a clean, crisp 4-4.5lb trigger pull. You can find them sold anywhere from $30-$70 depending on where you get them from.

Top Bottom