Did anyone watch Apple's WWDC today?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    The Mac Pro looks wicked. Not excited about iOS 7 I wish they would just keep improving what they have.

Yeah I'm torn about the design of iOS7 but the features are much needed. I jailbreak to use things like control panel where you can quickly change wifi settings, brightness and more without going to different settings. The new Photo's layout looks great too. What do you not like about it?

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    The Mac Pro looks wicked. Not excited about iOS 7 I wish they would just keep improving what they have.

Honestly, they usually add a few really useful features, but I'm sick of seeing them rearrange a few interfaces or change some color schemes, and rave about how revolutionary that is. Meanwhile, there are things with the existing features that need to be fixed, and aren't. How long did it take them to add copy/paste to iPhone???

iCloud was awesome a couple years ago, and the update to Notification Center is pretty cool. iTunes Radio seems pretty pointless, and the updates to Safari, multi-tasking, and the new Control Center are all just face lifts that should have happened before now to get iOS up to par with competitors.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Honestly, they usually add a few really useful features, but I'm sick of seeing them rearrange a few interfaces or change some color schemes, and rave about how revolutionary that is. Meanwhile, there are things with the existing features that need to be fixed, and aren't. How long did it take them to add copy/paste to iPhone???

iCloud was awesome a couple years ago, and the update to Notification Center is pretty cool. iTunes Radio seems pretty pointless, and the updates to Safari, multi-tasking, and the new Control Center are all just face lifts that should have happened before now to get iOS up to par with competitors.

Exactly. They *just* got the current iOS pretty stable, so now they introduce some new **** that'll probably have a whole new batch of issues. And I'll bet they STILL don't improve the group messaging system.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Whatever the improvements- no matter how great they are- if you have trouble with it you'll still end up dealing with a scruffy kid at the Apple Store. :dogkeke:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts

I dunno, I heard they were going to have a purple one this year! The red ones are supposed to be uber cool too! :dogkeke:

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Yep my 2007 iMac is still running like the day I bought it.

My Dell XPS 630 from '08 is still running like a top too. I just don't see the practical difference between the two OS's for my uses, and PC just has so much more hardware and software options.

I'll pay $1500 for a mid range PC, I will not pay $2800 for a mid range Mac.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Matthew Nodier
    Top Bottom