Did Saints Forget the Whoop-Ass?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    I know the guy who supplies their weekly 24-can case of New Orleans "Whoop-Ass." Apparently didn't get loaded on the plane this week.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Reminds me of the good old days when the saints would beat the good teams and lose to the crapy teams. Do they still make paper bags? If not we may have massive asphyxiation deaths in the dome come the next home game:doh:

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    Mrs. Takuan says, "Ha! It hopeless! Go vacuum floor and wash dish while I change channel to "Blind Swordsman Zatoichi!"

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    I turned the tv off at halftime to go smoke, sweep the living room. Decided domestic labor and cancer was more exciting.
    The internet tells me it is 24-0 now.

Adding insult to injury, even the Titans are wiping up the Colts so last week's score is even less impressive.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    What also is confusing is why it seems that the opposing teams always gives everything they have when playing the Saints.

The Rams have allowed teams to put 30+ points on them all year, while scoring an average 10 points.

Yet today, against the Saints they look like a Power House.

That's my question. Why today? b/c St. Louis won the World Series?

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    nail-in-coffin-300x241.jpg

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    State Farm moved several thousand people from Monroe to St Louis a few years ago. They're still Saints fans...

Our ends (esp right tackle) sucked. Drew got either pressured or pounded into the turf every play. No pass defense = no win. St Louis figured out that blitzes worked. The Saints didn't figure out that short screen passes didn't work. Ivory isn't up to form yet. Sproles is a great special team player, and OK occasionally during a regular play, but he is not an every down fullback. He has to build up some speed to be effective. Again, no blocking, no run game.

PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    All the skill players the Saints have cannot get a win without the lines playing up to par. The only reason we beat the Colts so bad was their D line is small, and our O line was up to that task. Every game we have struggled with, was due to our O line not getting the job done. All the skill players won't get us there without a real O line. Maybe next year Sean Payton will think about tuning up the engine and worry less about shiney new rims.

Top Bottom