Died Suddenly

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    So I guess none of you get tested for the flu, strep and other medical needs. Rather die from infection than the most non existant threat of getting Cancer from something sterailize with it. It causes Cancer from Chronic exposure. Not occasional. It is the people using it on a daily basis to sterailze medical equipment that are at hight risk. Just like Xray techs are at high risk of radiation exposure.

"Ethylene Oxide (EtO) gas is one of the most common ways to sterilize medical devices, a safe, tightly controlled, highly regulated process which is critical for preventing infections and ensuring patients have safe surgeries and medical treatments."

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    So I guess none of you get tested for the flu, strep and other medical needs. Rather die from infection than the most non existant threat of getting Cancer from something sterailize with it. It causes Cancer from Chronic exposure. Not occasional. It is the people using it on a daily basis to sterailze medical equipment that are at hight risk. Just like Xray techs are at high risk of radiation exposure.

"Ethylene Oxide (EtO) gas is one of the most common ways to sterilize medical devices, a safe, tightly controlled, highly regulated process which is critical for preventing infections and ensuring patients have safe surgeries and medical treatments."
    Aside from what manimal posted, I personally couldn't care less about any perceived dangers of the covid tests, but rather I see it as a validation of the asinine stupidity surrounding the whole situation. The tests have been proven to be absolutely faulty a majority of the time and the virus itself is 99.9% survivable, not much different than a cold or the flu, and no, I have never and likely will never test myself for the flu or get a flu jab or any other jab for that matter. And yes, I would rather die than test myself for covid.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I haven't tested for the flu, and don't do jabs for evolving mild illnesses. Both vax and unvax contribute to mutation in their own ways, slower and worse mutations with regular medication/vax.
    As much as possible, I avoid pharmaceuticals and tend to make teas or medicinal foods/tinctures and
    take vitamins on the rare occasion that I need anything.

Evidence really shows what a scam the whole Covid thing is, and the scams that media/social media are. It's very clearly ALL about compliance and control at the base minimum. Look at China/Xi, who even Trump admires as does every liberal corporation that dominates the economy.

No one knows about long term health consequences, but short and long term only really benefit big medical/corporations/lobbyists/Government.

Tens of thousands of private businesses have been completely destroyed and shut down, because people bought into the idea that it's OK to force other people to comply with their beliefs.

It may as well have been a nazi/sharia takeover, still had thousands of people die from medical treatments where they suffered horribly due to experimentation rather than the simple care it required.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I haven't tested for the flu, and don't do jabs for evolving mild illnesses. Both vax and unvax contribute to mutation in their own ways, slower and worse mutations with regular medication/vax.
    As much as possible, I avoid pharmaceuticals and tend to make teas or medicinal foods/tinctures and
    take vitamins on the rare occasion that I need anything.

Evidence really shows what a scam the whole Covid thing is, and the scams that media/social media are. It's very clearly ALL about compliance and control at the base minimum. Look at China/Xi, who even Trump admires as does every liberal corporation that dominates the economy.

No one knows about long term health consequences, but short and long term only really benefit big medical/corporations/lobbyists/Government.

Tens of thousands of private businesses have been completely destroyed and shut down, because people bought into the idea that it's OK to force other people to comply with their beliefs.

It may as well have been a nazi/sharia takeover, still had thousands of people die from medical treatments where they suffered horribly due to experimentation rather than the simple care it required.
    Every mask, every test, every jab; it all benefits them, the ones who are complicit, and none of it benefits the individual, at all. Compliance with the craziness is in support of it.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    Two siblings both mandated by their jobs to get the vaccine
    Both have had covid 3 times or more with each variant, spouses as well.
    Myself and household family never got the vaccine, Got covid once each and never again, Have been exposed multiple times unaware at the time with no illness or positive test there after.

Personal preference / to each their own
    I do not and will not ever trust what some goobermint tells me is best for me or my family, especially when things are shady and rushed.
    I’m with you on this one! I had so many vaccines while in the Army that I refuse to let them tell me what to get now! Had the Covee 2 times and not since then. First time sucked, but second time was better thank you Jesus! My father in law got the shot and he passed away this past January while in the hospital with covid…. It’s almost like they tried to kill him just for the money! These people are crazy because they have no idea what the side effects are…

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I’m with you on this one! I had so many vaccines while in the Army that I refuse to let them tell me what to get now! Had the Covee 2 times and not since then. First time sucked, but second time was better thank you Jesus! My father in law got the shot and he passed away this past January while in the hospital with covid…. It’s almost like they tried to kill him just for the money! These people are crazy because they have no idea what the side effects are…
    Most of us have had jabs in the past, childhood or otherwise. The military definitely mandates a lot of it for their personnel. That said, this whole debacle has opened the eyes of many and there is no way I will trust any future medical advice coming from the establishment or big pharma. It also makes me question all previous mass medical advice and procedures but what is done is done. Fool me once...well, I'll leave it to our pal, Mr. Bush, he says it better than I can.https://youtu.be/rQ6N-sb7SVQ
    0730e05dc973ed792ca3971d6ba33b35.jpg

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I'm really not a conspiracy theorist. Anyone able to trust the Government has a faith that I cannot fathom. The Tuskegee Experiment, the CIA experiments, tons of others...we mean nothing to them as individuals and that is a scary thing.

Top Bottom