Dillon Service is still Outstanding

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Just an update on Dillon Precision from a recent interaction. I sent one of my two Square Deal presses back in for service recently. It was close to 23 years old, and all of the moveable parts and bearing surfaces were in pretty bad shape or running rough. The shell plate was jerking enough to spill powder as it hesitatingly rotated, and overall, the press just needed a rebuild. I called Dillon on 08-11 and was given an RMA number to return the press for a general inspection and cleaning.

Press went out on 08-13, FedEx ground, and was back in my hands on 08-23, FedEx ground - 10 day total turn-around including the weekend and round trip ground shipping!

Dillon replaced EVERY part that I would consider consumable and/or non-metal. The press cranks like it is brand new. They even replaced the handle with a newer model that looks to be more reinforced, even though there was nothing wrong with the old handle.

Signed, another extremely happy Dillon customer.

If you are on the fence about spending extra to buy Dillon, know that this is the kind of service you can count on, even two decades later. And no, I have absolutely no idea whatsoever where the original sales receipt for this press is... They don't care either.

Storm52

Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    Throughout the years, I've had the same experience with Dillon. I purchased my first SDB used and it looked in rough shape. I sent it back to Dillon for the "tune-up" and received it back with complete upgrades, paint and spare part kit. This is why I always recommend Dillon.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom