District Attorney Jason Williams and his 78-year-old mother were carjacked

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    https://www.brproud.com/news/louisi...r-victims-of-armed-carjacking-in-new-orleans/

NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — New Orleans District Attorney Jason Williams and his 78-year-old mother were carjacked at gunpoint on Monday, Oct. 16, according to the District Attorney’s Office communication team.

Williams’ team stated the incident happened as he was helping his mother into a vehicle. Neither of them were harmed during the crime.

Williams thanked the New Orleans Police Department for its response to the incident.

It'd be nice if this gets his attention, but I doubt it.
    I'll just enjoy the schadenfreude. :D

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I watched his interview. He blames the gun and not the individual. His opening statement he says he looks up and sees two guns, not two criminals or thugs but two guns. He then proceeded to say they were fully automatic weapons. I don’t know that they were or weren’t but it’s definitely possible. He’s a true dumacrat and won’t let a good opportunity go to waste. I doubt this will change his tune one bit about gun control. Just my take on it though.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I watched his interview. He blames the gun and not the individual. His opening statement he says he looks up and sees two guns, not two criminals or thugs but two guns. He then proceeded to say they were fully automatic weapons. I don’t know that they were or weren’t but it’s definitely possible. He’s a true dumacrat and won’t let a good opportunity go to waste. I doubt this will change his tune one bit about gun control. Just my take on it though.
    It's always the guns fault, unless it's a cop shooting someone

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    They already arrested 2 perps. The DA gets special treatment once again, any ordinary citizen would still be waiting for the NOPD to show up on scene and take a report. NOLA is such a crime ridden, corrupt gov sh*thole! Reigning murder capital of the US.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    They already arrested 2 perps. The DA gets special treatment once again, any ordinary citizen would still be waiting for the NOPD to show up on scene and take a report. NOLA is such a crime ridden, corrupt gov sh*thole! Reigning murder capital of the US.

I’m in New Orleans and wouldn’t get gas anywhere around here. I go to marrero or harvey to get gas. Getting gas in New Orleans is like asking for a reason to pull your gun and the consequences that follow it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom