Does anyone here give a $hit less than me about "March Madness"???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Seriously- I doubt it. My level of disinterest this year borders on the same way I'd feel about watching a turtle-growing tournament.....

Just wanted to throw this out there. That's it. :)

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I am pretty sure I could give you a run for your money in lack of give-a-**** about sports in general, especially bouncy ball dribble dribble throw!

Other than the fact that they make millions to play a game while our military, law enforcement, firemen,teachers, etc have to rely on food stamps many times to get by. Sign of our times.

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    I don't really care about ANY team sports. Not even LSU or the Saints. I guess it's a good thing when they do win I suppose. Just don't care one way or the other. I've always preferred to involve myself in sports I can participate in.......Hunting, fishing, and shooting.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Seriously- I doubt it. My level of disinterest this year borders on the same way I'd feel about watching a turtle-growing tournament.....

Just wanted to throw this out there. That's it. :)

I've got you beat! I didn't even think enough about it to justify starting a thread regarding it. LOL

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Do you have a link?

That sounds infinitely more interesting. AT least Turtles have functional pre-frontal lobes.
    LOL no but I do have two turtles in an aquarium that my wife HAD to buy for our son a couple of years age in Gulf Shores I would much rather watch them grow than watch March Madness! Could set up the web cam for BS members!

crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville
    Never have cared for basketball. At least when the turtle tourney is over you can eat the contestants instead of waiting to see who they'll sleep with next.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Hooters has a unique marketing plan (other than the one we all like already). They're encouraging people who SKIP WORK to come by and watch March Madness there by offering a FREE APPETIZER AND "DOCTOR'S EXCUSE PASS"!

Now this is what I call catering to the moron community! :rofl::rofl:

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=14270455

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Some sports are worth watching. Not basketball. Baseball games in person, not on TV. I watch football for the saints. Australian Rules Football is wild but I don't understand it. I like hockey (I miss the Brass games). Beach volleyball would be my favorite though :)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom