EAPS: Get Out the Big Stick

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    At the regular EAPS monthly match on Sunday the 15th of this month, there will be 2 USPSA rifle stages for those that want to take part is some of the best shooting around. This is an extra event and not for score with the pistol section of the match. The cost is $5. 00 (American)per shooter and you should be able to shoot both stages with a 100 rounds total. The stage will be 1 field course and one standards course. So break out the AR's and AK's or whatever you want. The bigger the mag the better. This is the most fun you can next to running through a briar patch naked. For more information contact "beauxdog@cox.net".

Bryan
    "Beauxdog"
    L-2311 :mamoru:

vsound

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 25, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Have you finished the stages? If so, please forward to me and Joe so we know what we need to set up.

Did you design for the 300 yd, or will we be limited to the 100 yd?

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    We were not sure of the condition of the 300 yd line, so we did not intend to put anything over there. Also, the stage set for the 100 will be used first for the pistol course and then the targets moved back for the rifle stage. The second course will be set on the 50 yard line and can be set up anytime before the match. The intent here is to minimnamize set time between pistol and rifle stage. Brandon should have the stages finsihed tonight and I'll send you a copy this evening.

Bryan
    "Beauxdog"
    L-2311 :)

msshooter

Looking to Excel
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Vicksburg, MS
    Wish I could make it. Sounds like a blast! We had fun doing the same thing last week in Byram. Small rifle match after the match. It was awesome, my first match shooting my rifle. I'll be heading to Pearlington to get my wife classified @ the classifier match with Tom.

Jimmy

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Folks,

Brandon and I finally got the stages over to Ed, Mike and Joe. They should be up on "lagator" in the next day or two. The APSO has given us their blessings and we are good to go. Let's everyone be safe and have a great time. We hope to put on some more rifle and shotgun stages in the near future.

Thanks for the help from Everyone,

Bryan
    "Beauxdog"
    L-2311 :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom