EAPS November Charity Match

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ENVPMBR Shooter

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    Hello Shooters
    It is time for the EAPS November Charity Match. Every year we hold a local non–USPSA match where all of the proceeds go to the Ascension Sheriff Department Children Fund. We have five very fun stages with a 208 round counts planned for you. There will be two classes Open and Limited. So all you limited shooters can break out your big sticks and shoot with them.
    Although this is a EAPS match, the entry fee will change to $20.00 per shooter and $10.00 per shooter who assist on Saturday during the set up. I know that this is more than our regular match fees but please remember that the Sheriff is very generous in allowing us to use the range at no charge. Also 100% of the funds taken in for this match will go to the children’s fund. Our goal is to donate $1,000.00 to the fund. If the amount is short from the match, EAPS will make up the difference.
    We will also be accepting officer nominations for vice-president and secretary. If any of the member would like to run for office or has questions of what the responsibilities are for the positions, please give me a call at 225-936-5338.
    The match will have on-line registration at http://shootnscoreit.com/ipsc/match/1521/, or you can email me at keith_lemoine@yahoo.com to register.

See you soon.
    Keith Lemoine

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I have held off on registration because of the weather. Hopefully we'll get lucky, but when I checked last night it was a 70% chance of rain for Sunday. Is the plan to wait and see, or is it full go no matter what?

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    All set up & ready to go. Bring lots of ammo. 5 stages, 207 rounds minimum. Lots of steel, including a Texas Star and a Polish Plate Rack.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom