Election Nonsense

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Ok. First Fetterneck somehow wins in PA and now they keep finding new ballots favoring Dems in AZ (where the Sec of State is in charge of elections and also happens to be the Dem candidate for Governor)

and in Washoe Cty, NV they dropped their livestream for 8 hours overnight and then, 9 minutes after they came back up, had a huge ballot drop that favored Dems.

Tons of House races not called yet.

Are they just going to keep “finding” new ballots and counting until Dems win?

WTF?

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Yes, that's what they seem to do.

Ballot harvesting is legal in a lot of places, and electioneering is commonplace all over low income areas and places where transportation to polls is provided.

There are people that take busloads of mentally disabled people to the voting booth and go in the booth with them, "helping" them vote, and people that help elderly people in nursing homes fill out absentee ballots to "help" them vote. Most of those caretakers are Democrats, low income and undereducated helpers. This stuff is all over the place. There are 100 ways to cheat and people have figured them all out. Most of it is Democrat votes because Republicans tend to have a better moral compass, and are less likely to follow a philosphy of "victory at all costs" unless life is at stake.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    It’s crazy and there doesn’t seem to be much transparency

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    “Remember when you knew who won everything by 10:30pm?”
    I remember elections in NOLa where all the votes were in but one district. And the election expert said with a smile, that district always has trouble & report there votes late. Just like Chicago with mayor Dailey in 1960. C47F53B6-69A6-4EC7-8B21-C6CF5DDAF7EB.jpeg

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Now with the Senate wrapped up they are looking to steal the House as well

Better question. Why aren’t prominent Republicans doing something to stop this? Where are they? If Republicans were trying to steal an election, don’t you think that Pelosi, Schumer, et al would be doing something?!

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Welcome to the new world order. It’s already happened. We’ve been living under the illusion of choice and freedom for quite some time now. There is no and will not be a United front in opposition to the pain coming. It will be an individuals choice. This is good vs evil. The left is for everything that contradicts Gods will and morality. I pray for peace but bad times are coming.

saxmanson

Hardly Newbie
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Jan 3, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Well, I have NEVER belonged to either political party and I've voted for winning and losing candidates over 50+ years of casting my ballots in local, state & national elections -- for Democrats and Republicans, I might add.
    Several of you on this chain have met me and done business with me right here on BayouShooter.
    But I have never accused either side of "cheating" like so many sore losers are doing this week. If those evil God-less Democrats party "cheaters" are so good at "finding ballots" until they win, howcum a REPUBLICAN just defeated a Democratic incumbent governor in Nevada where the law says ballots can be counted up until this weekend? As for Arizona where a mail-in ballot is sent to every registered voter BY LAW, and where the GOP urged voters to wait until Election Day to drop them off, how in the world can anyone expect all those envelopes to be opened, verified and counted by 10:30 the night of the election? (BTW that was a rhetorical question, no answer necessary...)
    P.S: Can somebody tell me where to find footage showing those busloads of mentally disabled people -- or dead people -- being brought to the polls so they could be told how to vote? Isn't that what's called an urban legend? Wouldn't it be all over the Internet if true?

UncleBiff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2022
    Chalmette
    Well, I have NEVER belonged to either political party and I've voted for winning and losing candidates over 50+ years of casting my ballots in local, state & national elections -- for Democrats and Republicans, I might add.
    Several of you on this chain have met me and done business with me right here on BayouShooter.
    But I have never accused either side of "cheating" like so many sore losers are doing this week. If those evil God-less Democrats party "cheaters" are so good at "finding ballots" until they win, howcum a REPUBLICAN just defeated a Democratic incumbent governor in Nevada where the law says ballots can be counted up until this weekend? As for Arizona where a mail-in ballot is sent to every registered voter BY LAW, and where the GOP urged voters to wait until Election Day to drop them off, how in the world can anyone expect all those envelopes to be opened, verified and counted by 10:30 the night of the election? (BTW that was a rhetorical question, no answer necessary...)
    P.S: Can somebody tell me where to find footage showing those busloads of mentally disabled people -- or dead people -- being brought to the polls so they could be told how to vote? Isn't that what's called an urban legend? Wouldn't it be all over the Internet if true?
    Here's a video of democrats telling the nursing home people to vote democrat.

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    There are quite a few states where elections are just smoke and mirrors.
    There is a reason why these states considered key swing states are recently having issues counting votes like every other state. Lets see how many votes we need to push our candidate through and keep control of house and or senate.
    Our Government is interested in only one thing, CONTROL.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    There is the saying that perception is reality. When a substantial number of the population perceives the election to be fraudulent, whether it is or not, it becomes a big problem. That is where we are. How can a majority believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, with a Presidential approval rating in the 40's and congress in the teen, vote to continue heading in the wrong direction. It defies logic.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom