Electric Mustangs for NYC Police.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    New Batteries are very expensive $$$$$$$$$.

Yeah once they go out it’s not feasible to replace them I think. Supposedly this will be a lease. It will never work because there is no way city lot will be happy losing the money on maintenance such as oil changes etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    liberal garbage for a liberal garbage city. I'm a big time ford fan, and Mustang lover. I feel that Ford seriously disrespected and spit in the face of Muscle car guys, especially Mustang guys, with that monstrousity. but anyway, back on topic. yeah, let New York have that dookie

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    liberal garbage for a liberal garbage city. I'm a big time ford fan, and Mustang lover. I feel that Ford seriously disrespected and spit in the face of Muscle car guys, especially Mustang guys, with that monstrousity. but anyway, back on topic. yeah, let New York have that dookie

I hear they are fast though

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Yeah once they go out it’s not feasible to replace them I think. Supposedly this will be a lease. It will never work because there is no way city lot will be happy losing the money on maintenance such as oil changes etc

Ole Kirby at the lot will keep them Straight

lesgeaux

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Marrero, LA
    I test drove the Harley Davidson electric motorbike. Given a distance acceptable for my use, yeah I would have one over a gas fueled.

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    I feel like they should have named it something else other then Mustang.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    :puke:
    As long as they call it an E-Davidson or something other than Harley Davidson!

With the electric one you will no longer have to add oil every time you fill up with gas lol

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I can’t find the meme of the Mach e. It’s a pic of the e saying “Hello Dad” & a Red 68 Mustang Fastback says “You ain’t my Son!”
    Notice they didn’t say how much the charging stations cost & the installation And the cost to upgrade the electric systems. I bet that was to come from Brandon’s Build Back Broker.
    And in a related story, the WSJ makes fun of the auto industry for getting screwed over by the biden adm.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom