Elementary School Shooting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Leftists surely think I'm a "conspiracy theorist".

I've been listening and reading on many events for many years, and it's sometimes very difficult to tell what's true and what's not.

9/11 (saw a documentary on that).
    New World Order ("they" are now talking about it openly. I starting reading about it around 2009 or so).
    Obama's presidency.
    2020 Presidential Election.
    These are just a few.

One thing is for certain, a large percentage of the government is not in the business of Truth and Transparency, so We The People have two choices, figure it out on Our Own, or drink the MSM Kool-Aid.

I've gone through life figuring out I've been lied to by government employees and officials, sometimes quickly, sometimes later.

A Wise Man once said, "it's easier to fool people than it is to convince people they've been fooled."

A Wise Man also said, "when you've been fed mostly lies your entire life, the truth sounds like a conspiracy"...

We The People just want the Truth, and don't want to be blindsided by the fruits of tyranny because We weren't paying attention.
    Hunter Biden laptop - at one time considered “Russian Disinformation”
    Trump campaign spied on - was considered a “conspiracy theory”
    The govt is out to take away your guns - considered a conspiracy theory for decades, now they openly admit it
    Origin of COVID - lab leak widely believed to be a conspiracy theory. Turns out that is likely the truth
    Benghazi attack - we were told it was a protest over a video that some dude in FL posted on YouTube. Terrorist attack written off a conspiracy theory

Not everything is a conspiracy, but there also aren’t any coincidences either.

More often than not, the government and media are lying to you. You can always tell when your close to the target by the amount of fire you take

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Now the media is saying that nobody was handcuffed on scene and it’s been reported that at least one mother who was cuffed has been threatened to not release that info. If that’s not a conspiracy then I wanna know what to call it…

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Now the media is saying that nobody was handcuffed on scene and it’s been reported that at least one mother who was cuffed has been threatened to not release that info. If that’s not a conspiracy then I wanna know what to call it…

Did we all of a sudden start trusting the media? I thought we all knew it was “fake news”. I’ve told you to stop listening to the media and you won’t have to keep believing in conspiracy fantasies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    All I know is I got tired of seeing anti 2A stuff on social media so I posted this:

With all this gun control talk that I do not wish to see, I'll just leave this little fact out there: More people died from COVID under Biden's presidency than from gun violence.

Oh the arguments, first one to take the bait tried to tell me that I can't compare the two... Of course I can, I'm just proving TO YOU that politicians can NOT protect anyone from anything.
    Politicians are only interested in protecting themselves from Americans that believe in freedom that the are trying to take away. And will do anything to gain total power over the powerless.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Did we all of a sudden start trusting the media? I thought we all knew it was “fake news”. I’ve told you to stop listening to the media, -completely ignore all the questionable coincidences-, and you won’t have to keep believing in conspiracy fantasies.

Fixed it for ya

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    flip flop
    dc2a1472c581065ecefb2bdffd543268.jpg

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Fixed it for ya

Please stop “fixing” my posts. I don’t want to appear to be a loon on a gun forum. If half of this stuff was posted on Fox News a lot of pro gun people might change their minds.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    flip flop
    dc2a1472c581065ecefb2bdffd543268.jpg

I’ve called communications on my phone a ton of times when my radio was dead or I didn’t have it with me. I’ve told you to stop it with the media, mainly FB stuff. I always ask my wife, “is this from FB”? If she responds yes, I tell her to stop telling me.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I’ve called communications on my phone a ton of times when my radio was dead or I didn’t have it with me. I’ve told you to stop it with the media, mainly FB stuff. I always ask my wife, “is this from FB”? If she responds yes, I tell her to stop telling me.

Well, hang on now. You just got done saying not to trust the mainstream media and now you are saying not to trust any independent media or other sources.

Where do you look for information?

ETA - Just wanted to add, that post was from a small independent news team that has traveled to Uvalde and has been there for a few days conducting interviews with people involved that day and some others that were not. If I'm not mistaken, the 911 dispatcher referenced is the same one they interviewed the other day.
    For anyone on IG that wants to follow them, their handle is: realnewsnobullshit

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Please stop “fixing” my posts. I don’t want to appear to be a loon on a gun forum. If half of this stuff was posted on Fox News a lot of pro gun people might change their minds.

"If questioning the narrative makes anyone a loon, then there is no hope for truth." - probably some famous conspiracy theorist that got suicided

A lot of the fox news audience is not truly our friend anyway, willing to turn on us at the drop of a school shooting.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Well, hang on now. You just got done saying not to trust the mainstream media and now you are saying not to trust any independent media or other sources.

Where do you look for information?

ETA - Just wanted to add, that post was from a small independent news team that has traveled to Uvalde and has been there for a few days conducting interviews with people involved that day and some others that were not. If I'm not mistaken, the 911 dispatcher referenced is the same one they interviewed the other day.
    For anyone on IG that wants to follow them, their handle is: realnewsnobullshit

Why not just let the investigation finish and see what they find? They should have never made a statement until they watched videos and had hard evidence of what they were speaking on. Having a press conference just to guess at what happened only fuels people who are loons.

I say all of that just to realize you will think it’s all a conspiracy no matter what they say. I’ll just sit back and watch you and a few others fan the flames for red flag laws.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Why not just let the investigation finish and see what they find? They should have never made a statement until they watched videos and had hard evidence of what they were speaking on. Having a press conference just to guess at what happened only fuels people who are loons.

I say all of that just to realize you will think it’s all a conspiracy no matter what they say. I’ll just sit back and watch you and a few others fan the flames for red flag laws.

I'm not sure what red flag laws have to do with keeping an open mind. No one is making threats or actually acting as if they're crazy. In fact, I would wager, in this day and age, one would have to be crazy -not- to question the official story of the day, no matter if the official investigation is completed or not.

We aren't crazy or loons, even if it has been normalized to jump to that conclusion when one raises questions that go against the supplied narrative.

We aren't your enemy either, I don't think.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    1000% tax on “Assault Weapons” being proposed

Just another measure that would not have stopped that tragedy in TX. Kid spent over $6K on his hardware

Top Bottom