Energizer Hard Case Tactical

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I just got this Energizer Hard Case Tactical light and I figured why not do a review. It is a sturdy well built light and reminds me of my father's crookneck flashlight. It has red, blue, white, and infrared lights all which seem to work well and produce a lot of light. I don't have night vision so I don't know how much light the infrared is producing but I can tell that is on. I picked up mine for 25.00 including shipping off of woot.com and so far I really have enjoyed it.

I have added a website that is also selling them so you can take a look at the light. http://www.botachtactical.com/enhacamitali.html

I have seen the torture test for these things and they take a beating and keep on going. Also they have a lifetime warranty from energizer which is a company that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

So if you need a good flashlight that has a ton of utility and don't want to spend more than you would for a decent firearm then this might be the right one for you.

Also the Generation II is out which is smaller has some other cool features but costs a little bit more.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I got one off of Woot too and really like it. Ain't the brightest light out there, but overall is a nice solid light with some really cool features. I like it for $25, not sure if I would pay over $50 for it though. Doesn't mean it's not worth that much, just not to me personally.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom