even biden agrees " lets go brandon"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    This is just sad. The whole world knows he's not there anymore. But they keep putting him up there on stage, in front of world leaders, letting him make bad policies. He doesn't even know where he is half the time. Just a sad sad moment for America

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I'm on the fence about this . On one side the man and his family didn't call to talk to the Bidens they called to talk about Santa journey so Biden was kinda stealing the vibe . On the other hand the family didn't have to have the conversation and could have just said " We called to talk to Santa or one of his helpers please put one of them on the phone "or " we must have the wrong number " . No matter his opinion of Biden once he engaged in a cordial conversation about Christmas it should have been left that way . Also people keep making excuses for Biden saying he is old or has dementia but I have been well aware of him being mentally challenged for at least 40 years . The man never had a full deck .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I'm on the fence about this . On one side the man and his family didn't call to talk to the Bidens they called to talk about Santa journey so Biden was kinda stealing the vibe . On the other hand the family didn't have to have the conversation and could have just said " We called to talk to Santa or one of his helpers please put one of them on the phone "or " we must have the wrong number " . No matter his opinion of Biden once he engaged in a cordial conversation about Christmas it should have been left that way . Also people keep making excuses for Biden saying he is old or has dementia but I have been well aware of him being mentally challenged for at least 40 years . The man never had a full deck .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

I’m kinda in agreement. I’m not a fan of the current president but It was kind of a prick move. I also was not a fan of the “F Trump” movement either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I laughed in a cringy way. He should have never been sworn in. This video just shows more evidence of how bad off he is. His handlers have no souls and couldn't care less.

Exactly, his wife and the rest of them should be jailed for allowing this to continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    From the Babylon Bee.
    Biden Investigated For Threatening The President By Saying 'Let's Go Brandon’

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom